Chapter Fourteen

#HNA14

──────── ⋆ ⋅☽ ⋅ ⋆ ────────

Audrey Quinn Medina

Fourthsky wasn't lying when he said that he'll fly from the Philippines to America for my graduation. It was actually funny when he suddenly became friends with Drake. I thought I'll have a hard time introducing him to Kuya and our group of friends. Asher was a big help, really. If it weren't for him, Fourthsky wouldn't know that we were in an amusement park the day he landed.

Hindi ko siya na-update about it right away.

Asher was the one who introduced Fourthsky to our friends — I was as quiet as a mouse that was afraid to be caught by the house cat which in this situation, was my brother, Drake. I still haven't told him about the kind of friendship that I have with Fourthsky. All he knows is that I grew pretty close with Sofia.

Sadly, Fourthsky needed to leave earlier than I thought after Asher introduced him to our friends. He was the one hosting the party with his cousin, so he was really busy at that time.

But when you anticipate something unlikely to happen, the universe plays with you and makes that uncertainty certain. We were all invited to the party Fourthsky threw. In fact, he kept on messaging me throughout the day after he left the amusement park. He never missed an hour!

Sometimes I feel like I am his mother whenever he updates me about every single thing that happens in his life; even when he needs to use the bathroom!

It was a weird feeling.

As I have said, we were all invited to the party — even Lucas who was shamelessly flirting with Drake's ex-girlfriend, Kelsey, at the corner of the club. Lucas probably didn't expect us to be there, which is why when my brother saw him flirting with her ex-girlfriend while he was still in a relationship with Celestine, he didn't hesitate to punch Lucas's face. That bastard even dared to strike a conversation with Celestine!

The freaking audacity!

Celestine and Lucas's relationship was on a rocky road at that time but that reason isn't enough to justify his cheating ass. He could've broken up with Celestine first before entertaining Kelsey but he didn't. He chose to entertain both of them at the same time.

I was so glad that Fourthsky came to the rescue a few minutes after Drake punched Lucas non-stop. Everyone was too stunned to speak, they were all staring at the two boys fighting at the corner of the club. The bouncers couldn't even do anything because Asher was preventing them from doing so. He probably wanted Lucas's face wrecked for what he did to our Celestine, too.

When Fourthsky came, all of our friends went home right away; everyone in our group suddenly called it a night. I was having a hard time sleeping again just like the old times so I decided to drink some fresh milk that night but I overheard Drake and Fourthsky talking outside. . . it somehow made my heart clench.

My brother is indeed in love with the woman I love.

Damn that milk. All I could ever think of at that time was to run back to my room, lock the doors, tuck myself in bed, and cry myself to sleep. However, someone saw me eavesdropping. Yes, it was him. It was Fourthsky. I wanted to run upstairs as fast as I could but I'm pretty sure that would give them a hint that I am not okay.

And so, I decided to kiss my brother goodnight and greet Fourthsky as well — even though we already talked about acting like strangers with my brother for a while since I am not the type who broadcasts everything to the people around me. Another reason was that I couldn't anticipate how my brother would react if we told him that Fourthsky and I were already friends for years, even before he even met him.