Another Freaking Jailbreak!

The plan was now set into motion. 

Selina had sneaked inside of the prison in order to find out where exactly Bane was hiding all of the Venom that he uses to power himself and his men, all the meanwhile that you, Ivy, and Harley decide to start a riot. 

(Y/N): Okay, there's only one way of doing this. 

Ivy: And that is? 

You take a deep breath and then say it proudly. 

(Y/N): Gentlemen, I'm dropping the soap. 

Everyone just stared at you, and well, there was a very very awkward silence. 

(Y/N): Uh... this went better in my head. Okay, ladies, let's do it the original way as we discussed!

You guys begin breaking down the doors to the cells, and well, a riot begins! 

Harley: HAHAHAHA! How do you like that?! This is so much fun! Look at us, we're causing a giant riot, I hope Bane doesn't show up to ruin the f- 

And like clockwork, Bane arrives and he tries to ram into you guys! 

Bane: NOW YOU WILL KNOW HOW POWERFUL I AM YOU FOOLS!! 

(Y/N): Well this is bad. 

He tries to smash you, only for Ivy to use her powers to hold him back. 

He begins to break free, only to be bashed repeatedly over and over again. 

Bane: you think that this will stop me? I can just- 

You begin to get on top of his body, and begin pulling out all of the pipes that are pumping the Venom into his veins! 

Bane tries to shrug it off, though he knows that his men can use Venom too! 

But, he sees all fhis men beginning to crawl with weakened bodies, and well, all of the money that he had earned was being carried by Selina! 

Bane: WHAT DID YOU DO?! 

Selina: Let's just say that we played the "Man on the Inside" move! 

(Y/N): OH WAY TO GO SELINA!! 

You then press a button, and a giant net appears to get the four of you up! 

Bane: YOU WON'T ESCAPE!! 

With the rest of his strength remaining, he tries to lure you all back down, but well, you leave a surprise for him, a bunch of grenades!! 

Bane: WHY YOU!! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!! I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE- 

BOOM!! 

(Y/N): There we go. 

Harley: That's not going to stop him. 

Ivy: He's going to be looking for us when he wakes up. 

(Y/N): Yeah, but we have it all planned out. You'll see. 

Girls: Yeah ... good point. 

And with that, you guys head off with your new fortune claimed ...