A/N POV

He covered you with the blankets and whispered a small good night to you. You shifted a little dragging the blanket to cover you up fully. He chuckled a little and gone to his room.

IN THE MORNING

You woke up to someone shaking you like it's the end of the world.

Y/n:
I'm up. I'm up. Stop shaking me !

You rubbed your eyes and noticed a blanket was wrapped around you.  Also you realized it is from you room. You suddenly turned around and saw ........

Y/n:
Bogum oppa! When did you came?!

You immediately hugged him and cried. He also hugged you back and patted your back to calm you down.

???:
This is the reason why we disagreed to this one Hyung.

Bogum:
Shut up Joshua. I didn't know she would cry like this.

You punched Bogum on stomach as you heard those words left his mouth. You pulled away immediately and wiped your eyes while glaring at him.

Bogum:
Look. She even punched me. She changes her emotion a lot than you all do.

Y/n:
Idiot! Why the hell did you pranked me like that?! I was afraid and I-

Bogum:
I'm really sorry. I promise to buy you ice cream today evening.

He hugged you again and you pushed him away making him pout. Joshua just chuckled and gone to the kitchen.

Y/n:
Remember your promise before 3 weeks?

Bogum:
What is that? I don't remember anything.

He looked at you innocently and raised his eye brow. As you became annoyed, you took your blanket and books from the table, and gone towards the stairs. Then you bumped into someone. Your books fall down and as you were about to fall , that someone held you by your waist. You gripped on that person's shoulder. Your eyes came to contact with Seungcheol's eyes which was directly looking into yours. You immediately get away from his grip and bent down to take the books and file that fell from your hands. But he stopped you and took it from the ground.

Seungcheol:
Why are you in such a hurry?

Y/n:
It's nothing. I'm sorry and thank you.

You took the books from him and ran to your room.

Seungcheol:
Be careful Y/n! Don't trip anywhere!

Y/n:
Okay oppa! (Shouts from upstairs)

Bogum:
Oppa? (Teasing gaze)

Seungcheol:
Don't think anything nasty Hyung!

Bogum:
Where are you off to after breakfast?

Seungcheol:
To the company. Also we have meeting today. Let's go to the dining room.

Bogum:
Sure. How is everything going down there?

Seungcheol:
Everything is going good. Except for her university problems.

Bogum:
Hope she didn't break bones this time. What happened? Is she being bullied?