new again.

Tae's pov :
I just came back to Busan from Seoul today and a sudden thought crossed my mind that I have a freaking online calculus test tomorrow morning and I still can't figure out a single thing about calculus since during that time of calculus classes , I was going through a breakup with my ex , jess , so I couldn't focus on the classes. If I don't get a help from someone Im gonna screw up my whole college year. A name popped up. My closest friend in busan , jimin . I knew he's not interested in lessons but he's my only hope. I didn't have any friends when I moved to Seoul because they only want to be friends with me because I came from some how a wealthy family. They were all fake and I always wanted to go back to busan. I'm just here for 3 months yet but feels like 3 years.

On call ;
Tae : yah Jiminna can u pls help me with my math test Tmr ???
Jm: r u crazy lol I never listened to math lessons I don't even have a clue about what 1+1 is and btw how come the Mr.100/100 ask me for help.
Tae explained what happened to him during calculus classes .
Jm: oh.
Tae: what ?! Plsss I need help or I will fail.
Jm: someone just crossed my mind!!! That nerd friend of Kelly who was never interested in anything but lessons.
*kelly is jimin's cousin of the same age so they went to the same class and school *
Tae : OF Kelly, ur cousin? Who? oh u mean KIM y/n ?
Jm: yeahhhh Yeahh go ask her help
Tae: are u crazy we never even talked once. Don't u know another who knows calculus ?
Jm: nope if u don't wanna ask y/n , then just welcome an F on report card
Tae: yahhh u have her number right.
Jm: luckily yes! we were once in the same group for presentation and -
Tae: ok text me her number now. RIGHT NOW.
Jm: yah u-
Tae hangs up.
Jm pov : u never changed Mr.100/100

It is just a normal movie and chill night for y/n who's also top student in her school, until her phone went 'tingg' from a message notification while she is so into a KDrama on her phone.

y/n's phone : tingg

Once she read the notification from an unknown number , her heart starts to beat so fast and flipped the shit out of her because it is so unexpected to get a text from someone , who transferred to another city , Seoul, so of course to another school 5 years ago ,
her first ever crush.

Back to the moment.
As soon as she saw the notification on her phone , she quickly takes a screenshot with a big smile and sent it to her one and only BEST BEST FRIEND , Kelly , who gets more excited over anything y/n finds exciting.
y/n : sissss guess whattttt (and sent the SS)
K : woah woah woah 🌚 reply him quickkkkk what is he going to tellll you out of a sudden. I'm so exciteddddd. Yah send me more screenshots!!

what tae sent was ;
Tae : hey y/n, I'm TaeHyung. R u still at Busan ?

Tae's pov:
I was so nervous while waiting for y/n's reply. I somehow wanted to hit jimin for only insisting to ask help from y/n out of anyone because I knew she had a crush on me for the longest time but didn't even bring it up to me due to her shyness and kept it to her self years ago. I wonder if I might make her feel uncomfortable showing up out of nowhere. but I can't help I'm in a live or death situation. I was thinking of how silly yn was , when all her feeling for me was shown in her eyes vividly like a galaxy whenever she looked at me that time although we never talked properly. I wonder if she still likes me now. Of course not :')

y/n went into the chat for a reply with her heart fluttering like a butterfly
Tae received a tinggg from his phone while he was unconsciously lost in his thoughts about

y/n: yess why ?

His heart skipped a beat from the notification sound and he's somehow in a rush and wanted to get straight to the point so he said -

Tae : Do u know calculus ?
Y/n : umm a little lol why?
Tae: can u pls help me with calculus online test Tmr morning at 7:00 am ?? I'm desperate :'(( .
Y/n: umm why ?? You are smarter than me when we were younger u got to be kidding me.
And it's a kind of cheating too!
Tae: nooo I'm serious u will help me right ? If not I might faillll. I know it's not the right way but plssss :'((

y/n's pov :
Jeez lol I thought he was gonna ask me out ? Lmao sis calm tf down. All these butterflies I felt just for his calculus test ? -.- but I can't refuse because I feel so bad to say no to anyone because I like to help people with what I can so I have no choice.

Y/n: umm okay can u send me the sample tests because I'm afraid I won't know.
Tae: okii thanks alottt

After reviewing for some time, y/n said to tae that she'll help him Tmr morning but she can't guarantee if she will be able to answer all the questions.

Tae: oki thank u so muchhh u're my life ...