Friendship Hurts - 2

Friendship Hurts-2

Five years later...

September 7, 2020

"Wake your lazy ass up!" Loraine's voice ringed in my ear.

"Five more minutes." I groaned.

"Five minutes?! In five minutes we'll be fucking late!" Loraine said.

Shit.

I forgot!

I bolted up and went to the bathroom for a quick wash. No time to take a shower. Dammit. I forgot we still have school today. And that means it's the start of our senior year.

Yesterday was the end of our summer vacation. So that means we went wild. We attended a party at our student body president's place and surprisingly we got home drunk. Well, not "we" only me. Loraine was sober all night. I tempted for her to drink but she didn't want to. While I was drunk and in no condition to drive, Loraine was nice enough to drive me home and spend the night.

Speaking of my perfect best friend. She's Loraine Emerald. Daughter of James and Laura Emerald. She's heiress to the most prestigious hotels in the city. She's your average rich teenager; Bitchy, sweet, nice, and most of all, beautiful. With her typical blonde hair and blue eyes, you'll fall head over heels for her. I'm so lucky to be her best friend. With all the pretty and perfect bitches at our school I'm glad she chose my ass to be her best friend.

"Hellaina! Hurry up! We'll be late and my parents are going to kill me if I break my perfect attendance record." Loraine's voice echoed.

"Can you please shut your goddamn mouth for one fucking minute! I'm trying to get dressed here!" I shouted.

Good thing my father's out. He's been in a business trip for over two weeks now. I couldn't care less about what he's doing with his dumb blonde girlfriend. Yup. My father manage to get a girlfriend at his age. But I don't give a damn about her. I just wish mom could see how dad already forgot about her.

I put on my shoes and ran downstairs. I saw Loraine, all ready to go. I guess she woke up earlier than I did.

"Finally! No time for breakfast for you. You could eat anything from the vending machine at school. We gotta go." Loraine said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

We entered her car and drove.

"Thanks for doing all this for me." I said as I continue to brush my hair.

"Remind me not to go to a drinking party with you ever again." Loraine said as she drove.

We arrived at school ten minutes late. Oh God. Loraine's going to kill me. I've got Social Studies as my first class and Biology for Loraine so thank the heavens for that.

"I'll kill you later. Right now, I need to get to my class." Loraine said as she ran to the second floor.

As for me, a very hungry girl. I walked casually to the vending machine near my first class. I grabbed a juice box and drank in all up. I fixed my hair and clothes before I got in. Once I was inside the devil's chamber I noticed every eyes were on me. I couldn't care less.

"Well, I assume you have an excuse for being late." The teacher spoke.

"Yeah. I over slept and I was tired last night." I'm used to getting late. Ha ha.

"Alright. Since you're late, would you care to introduce yourself to the whole class?" The teacher said.

"Fine." I walked towards the center and said, "Hi. I'm the daughter of thee David and Michelle Roberts. Heiress to the famous Spin Music corporation. I am 18 years old." I said casually. I didn't give a damn if my father is the head of Spin Music Corp. But people here make a big deal out of it even though we're all rich.