sixteen.

deadly games❝ace of hearts❞

deadly games
ace of hearts

CHISHIYA'S LIPS LEFT THEIR MARK ON YOURS, making you feel as if they never left. Some part of you wished it didn't happen, because now you couldn't stop thinking about him. The other part was happy that it happened and now craves for more.
It was obvious that nothing will come out of it. He was still Chishiya and he will ignore you as he planned. You were going to do that as well. A kiss wasn't going to get you into thinking too much about some guy, especially in the borderlands.

You looked at your reflection in the bathroom's mirror and your fingers touched the bruise Chishiya predicted. It was big and there was no way you could hide it. Looking at it, you realized that this is a normalized thing in such a world.
Chishiya saving you from Niragi's hands was just your luck. A coincidence. Who knows what will happen to you next? You finally understood why Chishiya was acting that way. It was justified, you hated it, but watching the dark marks on your neck made you know that you should do the same as him.

It was afternoon and soon you'll have to go play another game. You assumed that Chishiya talked to Hatter by now about playing separate. You'll find out soon enough, anyway.

Since you woke up, you didn't feel like leaving your room. Last night was eventful. From the game, to finding out who Niragi really was, to almost getting sexually assaulted by him, to him getting punched by Chishiya and to Chishiya kissing you. What still surprised you is the fact that Chishiya initiated the kiss. And it only lead you to the conclusion that he does feel something when it comes to you.

A loud knock on your door stopped your train of thoughts. You left the bathroom to go and open the door. You knew for sure that Chishiya couldn't be the one behind it, but it was alright.
Once the door was opened, you saw Ann standing there. She was looking directly to your neck and before you could try to cover it she stopped you, locking your hands with hers.

"Chishiya came to tell me what happened." those words were more than enough for you to pay more attention. "Niragi is crazy, I told you. Take this!" her free hand went to one of her short's pockets and got out some sort of ointment. "It should ease the pain a little."

"Thank you." you showed her a grateful smile, while she nodded.

"Are you still going to play tonight?" she asks and it was your turn to nod. Your answer made her let out a deep sigh. "I hate Hatter's idea of you and Chishiya playing every night. Can you at least talk without feeling the pain?"

"It's better than how it was a few hours ago. Don't worry, I won't die so easily." you tried to stop her concern.

"Well, I better get going now. I just came to bring you that and see how you're doing." Ann said with a warm voice. You moved your head understanding.

Ann left your sight and you went back into your room, closing the door.
The day Ann brought you to the Beach felt like ages ago. It's been a little over two weeks, though, and it made you wonder how much longer will you have to survive.
The Beach also became worse than how it was when you arrived. Hatter went crazier than he already was. He also offered the militants too much power and that wasn't any good.