“I’ll take you up on that offer then.” I shot her a grateful smile before hopping to join her under the umbrella.

          We walked through the rain with careful steps.

          Eyes going down the road now and then to check if there was a puddle in the way so we could avoid getting our shoes covered in mud.

          The umbrella was obviously made for two people, but the wind was kind of strong so getting wet was inevitable.

          Whatever.

          I’d just take a warm shower once I get home.

          “I heard from Yeji that you’ll go to the training camp.” I suddenly felt an arm around my waist and before I knew it, I was being pulled closer to her. My eyes widened as I glanced over her as if to ask what she was doing. “You’ll get yourself soaked.”

          I mean, she wasn’t wrong.

          However, I don’t think we were already at the level where any form of physical contact would be welcomed. Even Aeri doesn’t do this to me. If only I wouldn’t come off rude, I would’ve removed her arm because fuck was it so uncomfortable.

          “Jimin?”

          “Ah, yes.” I nodded. “I’ll go.”

          “We’ll see each other there.”

          I didn’t know why she sounded really delighted at the idea. We didn’t know each other that well, why would she be delighted? Was I missing something here?

          “Yeji told me,” I said timidly, hoping she could sense that I didn’t really want to talk.

          “I can’t wait."

          Yep.

          Girlie couldn’t take a hint.

          I opted to not say anything anymore and just let the sound of the rain falling filled the silence in the air. It was awkward but it was better than having myself accidentally spill something I knew she wouldn’t like.

          Honestly, I expected more from her considering she was a friend of Yeji who was the first friend I had made since Aeri. It was disappointing that she wasn’t the least bit similar.

          I snorted internally at the thought.

          That was why I had few friends, to begin with.

          It was hard to find people who gave off the same energy as me.

          The relief that washed over me when reached the black GTR was enough for me to disregard the rain and get myself as far away as possible from this girl.

          “Thanks, Minju.”

          I opened the door right away before I threw myself on the leather seat and slammed it closed. The windows were heavily tinted that was why it was impossible for her to even discern my figure, but inside, I could clearly see the slight disappointment on her face.

          “Who was that?”

          I turned to look at her.

          She only had her shirt on and the sleeves were rolled up to her elbows. Her left hand was on the steering wheel while the other was on the gear stick.