Janus x Remus

Requested: no

Sub&Bottom: Remus
Dom&Top: Janus

This IS consensual!! All my oneshots are, even if its not said (I'll try to make sure it does say it :} )

Kinks/TW: Voodoo, bulging, rough, not in the same room (you'll see), infront of a mirror, tell me of theres more!

A/N: I've read other stories on the Voodoo, cant remember the oneshots, but i realized, that it just seems fun to write-
So here we are its gonna be a long one
--------------------------------

Remus hums as he sat at his table and does all his art projects, grinning as he makes a little doll that looks luke him, he was about to sew the cloaths vut the door opens and he quickly hid everything.

"What are you doimg Rem?" Janus hums, coming up being Remus and wrapping his arms around him. Remus giggles and kisses his head
"It's a present Jay Jay! I can't show you yet" Janus rolls his eyes and kisses his cheek, knowing that gifts is his love language, "alright then, carry on baby" smiles and kisses him gently before walking away and to the kitchen.

Remus sings to himself with a grin as he sews the cloaths, making sure it fit the doll so they can be removed. Janus would pop up every once im a while to make sure Remus is staying hydrated and fed, also trying to see what he's doing but never catches it. Finally, the next day when Janus woke up, Remus was at his desk agian, watching Janus wake up

"Finally you're awake! I've been watching you for like 3 hours"
"...Remus it's 7 am, so you woke up at-"
"Don't worry about it! Your gift is done!"
Janus chuckles and sits uo, rubbing his eyes and yawning "okay, okay, what's your gift?" Remus grins and shows him tue doll, it was a good size, 8 inches amd felt nice to hold in his hand, however there was somthing else about it,

"Aw Remus, its looks just like you, its adorable" Janus was being as honest as he could, Remus may be intrusive thoughts, but fuck if he was good at crafting and sewing
"Thats not all! It's a voodoo doll! I put some of my dna in it! You know, like my hair, blood, cu-"
"I understand voodoo doll darling, but why os it not wotking now?"
Janus says as he squeezes the doll.

"You need to put this on it first!" Remus held up a little bag of dust "just sprinkle it on and it'll last for 12 hours! You can do anything you want to it, tear off my arm, set it on fire, drown it, fuck it, anything you want! You have all my consent!" Janus takes the bag and doll, thanking Remus and giving him a gental kiss and Remus grins and runs off to the imagination.

For around a week Janus didn't really know what to do with it so he kept it on his bed, the dust in his bedside table. He would hold it and hug it when Remus wasnt around, but right now, he wanted to look at it, he knew somthing was going to be something diffrent with it so he start to look over the doll. The material was stretchy, and easy to grip, the cloaths being removable so he slowly, and embarrassedly takes the cloaths off, it was plain, the same skin color as Remus, only thing is,

there was a hole at the bottom. Once agian Janus felt embarrassed and slowly slid his finger in it, confused in how weridly warm it was, moving his finger he could feel it strech but immedently it goes back to place, and if he presses on the walls, he could see the bulge of wherever his finger was.

Janus grins and pulls his finger out, now is a good time to test it since he got horny from the thought of this. He sprinkles the dust on it.

On Remus' side he felt a slight tingle, not thinking much of it and contiueing talking to Roman, well, not talking, arguing about Disney films. He ignored the feeling and shudders when he felt somthing touch along his chest and shoulders, then somthing to start rubbing his head which made him silent and smile at the feeling of his head being scratched like a cat. Roman was saying somthing but Remus quickly went to his room so he didn't have to see his brother.

Remus gigfles a bit when he delt the thing rub his sides and stomach, which were very tickleish for him, but his breathing hitch when he felt it rub his crotch, making him moans and sit on his bed, but it stopped.
"Goddamn it Janus!" Remus groans.

Janus put the cloaths back on the doll and walked into Remus' room, seeing him on his bed and pouting and hard,
"What was that for? You're teasing me and now im hard!" Remus groans and flops onto Janus, Janus chuckles and holds him "well im not helping you right now" he chuckles kissing his head.

Around 3 hours later, it was 9 pm, Remus in his room sewing another voodoo doll of Janus, when he felt the same thing start to rub around his chest, he quickly set his things down, not wanting to poke hinself and strips, knowing (and hoping) that its going to be the time, he waited and started to moan as his crotch was being rubbed over agian.

Janus felt over the doll then looked at the hole on the bottom, smirk a bit amd inserting two fingers, he could see the fabric buldge a bit, not a lot, bit you can see it and syarted to wonder how big this was for Remus.

The answer was very big, what it looked like to the doll was what Rmeus looked like, he moans loudly as he felt the things go into him, he moved his head down and felt the buldge, moaning as the things started to mive and feel aginst his walls, he was in a world of pure pleasure, moaning on the ground with his ass in the air, but the ghost objects pulls out, making him whine.

Janus hums as he pulls his fingers out, then locks his doors and gets his dicks out, putting the doll above one like it was a fleshlight. He slowly put the doll onto his dick, moaning at the weird warmth. The doll streches around him, he moans at it and bites his lip harshly.

Roman almost screams in pain and pleasure as he feels the strech, its so much, and its so so good. He feels his bump and before anything else starts to happend he stumbles himself infront of the mirror, moaning at what he looks like, shakingly grabbing his phone and taking pictures, but suddenly it starts moving and he gasps loudly, droping his phone
"oh fuck-!!" He yells, feeling the ghost dick moving inside of him. Thank god they were imaginary or else he would be ripped in half.

Janus moans as he moves the doll up and down fast, bucking his hips into it as he moves it up and down, soon stopping and slowly putting the other tip of his cock into the doll, slowly pulling it down on them more, streching it to where it looks like it'll rip.

Remus screams in his room as his nody gets stressed, his guts getting rearranged, so before the ghost dicks start moving he arranges his guts, thank god they were magic as well. He moans/screams out as he's basically lifted in the air and the dicks move around.

Janus moves so he was basically pinning the doll, holding the chest a bit, syarting to thrust into it. He moans, already getting close. He thrusts fast, and hard. Feeling a bubbly pit in his stomach.

Remus was screaming at the pain and pleasure, watching himself in the mirror a bit and moans more, cuming hard om the ground, getting overstimulated fast. He wanted to grab his phone and get pictures but he could barely move or function. He quickly came agian.

Janus moans as he got close, thrusting faster and faster, harder, and harder. Realising inside the doll, letting out a long, dragged out moan, the doll filling up fast, some cum leakimg out. After he took a few minutes to clean he quickly went to Remus' room, trying to open the door, but it being locked, luckily he had the key and opens the door, aweing at the site.

Remus was on the ground, a bit carpet burned, he was panting and tiredly looks up at Janus,
"Jan Jan" he grins, Janus chuckles and picks him up, kissing his head, snapping and cleaning the carpet. He made sure Remus was okay and happy, and when he knew he let him sleep.
They'll take a bath together when they wake up.

----------------------------
Words: 1500

Holy wow, sorry that took so long! Its so fun seeing how many people are liking this story!! Agian please give me requests, put it in the comments on the first chapter!
Agian sorry it took so long lol, you guys are amazing, i love you all! :}

Also we're in 2022 jesus