Chapter Six: Trust Me

Start from the beginning

After that, I was mostly worried about Bella going back to her depressed state, but instead, she was okay. She was upset but didn't force anything.

Right now I was in my room and reading a book when Bella came into my room. I put the book down and smiled over to her.

"Yeah Bells?" I asked her and she smiled at me coming to sit beside me on the bed.

"Can you come with me? I think I'm ready to say goodbye to Edward but I don't want to do it alone," Bella told me in a quiet voice and I smiled at her.

"Of course. Let me get ready and then we can go," I told her and she smiled at me nodding her head.

I then got dressed and pulled my hair in a messy bun before heading downstairs to Bella who was waiting for me at the door. I smiled at her linking arms with her and heading outside.

After a little hike, we finally arrived at the meadow Bella and Edward used to spend time together

After a little hike, we finally arrived at the meadow Bella and Edward used to spend time together. The meadow was dead and I looked towards Bella.

"You okay Bells?" I asked her and she nodded at me.
"Yeah, I just can't believe that it really is over. It just hurts," she told me and I smile at her and wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

"Yeah it hurts but over time you learn to either live with it or it will fade. We will be okay Bells," I told her and she smiled at me wrapping an arm around me.

"I love you, Ana. Thank you," Bella told me and I smiled at her hugging her back.
"Love you to Bells," I told her and as we were about to leave all a sudden a figure came out of the woods.

"Laurent?" Bella and I question together looking at him confused.

"Bella. Ana. I must admit, I didn't expect to find you here," Laurent told us and I looked at him even more confused.

"Well we live here," Bella tells him and I look at him curiously.

"We thought you were in Alaska with Carlisle's friend?" I asked him making Laurent turn his eyes towards me.

"Tanya, I was. It was kind of him to arrange, given my association with James and Victoria, "The Enemy," Laurent told us and I looked at him with sudden realization. He wants to kill us. Quietly I pulled my phone from my pocket and call my first emergency contact which was Sam.

"You tried to help us," Bella says with fear in her voice. I nod at her trying to ca her down. Laurent then begins to stroll in a slow arc around us, his eyes assessing us as he begins to speak again.