Chapter Four: Living

Chapter Four:
Living

Getting home I saw Dad's patrol car and Billy trucks

Getting home I saw Dad's patrol car and Billy trucks. I smiled at Jess and Angela grabbing my bags and making plans soon.

Walking inside the house I smiled seeing Dad, Billy, and Jacob sitting on the couch watching a baseball game.

"Is no one going to welcome me back home?" I asked them and everyone's head turns to me and they smiled big seeing me.

"Ana!" Jacob yelled running to me and pulling me into a hug. I laughed hugging him back.

"Munchkin," Dad said as he brought me into a hug. I immediately hugged my back beyond happy to me home.

"You look different but a good different," Dad told me and I smiled at him.

"Well I thought a new me equals a new hairstyle," I told him, and laughs at me shaking his head.

"Don't I get a hug?" Billy asked and I smiled at him going to hug him.
"Of course you do," I tell him and he smiles at me.

When we pulled away I smiled at everyone grabbing my bag.
"I am going to go unpack and then we can start watching the game," I told them and they nodded at me as I went upstairs. I went straight to Sugar.

"Mommy has missed you, my baby! Have you been a good girl?" I asked her as she wagged her tail and barked. She licked my cheeks as I pitted her head. I smiled putting her back down.

After unpacking I grabbed Sugar and then headed to Bella's room to check up on her. I sighed seeing her still sitting in a chair facing the woods.

"I'm back home bells and mom said to tell you she misses and that you are welcomed to come visit her whenever you wanted," I tell her but she doesn't say anything. I sigh walking out of her bedroom and going back downstairs.

I smiled sitting beside Jake as Sugar sat in my lap.
"I missed you little bit," Jacob told me and I smiled at him shaking my head.

"I missed you too Jakey," I told him leaning my head on his shoulders.

_______

As the weeks went on I continued getting better but still had a giant Emmett and Rosalie shaped hole in my heart.

While I got better through Bella got worse. She was losing weight look crazy and continued waking up in the middle of the night screaming. Sugar always woke up whining to Bella's screams.

Today I was going to go check up on Sam, Paul, and Jared hearing that they all shifted. I had Sugar in my basket as I rode my bike to Sam.