Chapter One: Sugar

Chapter One:
Sugar

I was sleeping when all of a sudden I felt kisses on my neck

I was sleeping when all of a sudden I felt kisses on my neck. I sigh in pure pleasure and when I open my eyes I see Rosie and Emmett leaving beside me.

"Happy Birthday gorgeous," Rosalie told me kissing my lips softly and I smile kissing her back.
"Thank you," I tell her, and then I am turned away and meet with Emmetts lips.

I laugh softly while kissing him. He smirks at me when we pull away.
"Happy Birthday," he tells me and I smile at him.

Before I could say anything they both flash away and my dad walks into the room. He smiles seeing me.

"Happy Birthday Munchkin! Here you go," dad tells me with a bright smile handing me two bags. I open the first one from mom which was a blanket, my favorite perfume and lotion, and then $100.

I smile opening Dad's which was a new camera. I looked up at him with wide eyes and he smiles at me.
"Do you like it?" He asks me and I smile at him jumping into his arms.

"Thank you! thank you! thank you, dad!" I told him and he laughs at me.
"You are welcome munchkin. Know you need to start getting ready for school," dad told me and I smile at him telling him yes sir.

He then kisses my forehead before leaving. I smile at his retreating figure before going to my bathroom and getting ready.

After doing all my morning routine I go downstairs to fix my coffee and eat my smoothie bowl

After doing all my morning routine I go downstairs to fix my coffee and eat my smoothie bowl. Right when I finish eating I hear Emmett's jeep honk.

I smile at dad telling him bye and I loved him before grabbing my bag and running outside. I smile at Emmett who was standing outside waiting for me so he can open the door for me.

I smile at him kissing his cheek before getting into the jeep. Rosalie smiled at me kissing me softly on the lips. I laughed at her shaking my head at her.

"You just saw me like 20 minutes ago," I told her and she laughed at me shaking her head.

"I still missed you," she told me and I laughed shaking my head at her. The rest of the ride was filled with laughter and kisses while Emmett tried to drive.