Chapter Six: Trust Me

Start from the beginning

"At first I didn't want to, but when I was with mom and away from the memories and their smell that was still in my room and I learned to. I learned that I didn't want to wait and that I was strong. I told myself I would get through it and I did and so can you Bella," I told her and she nodded at me with tears in her eyes.

"Can you help me?" She asked me in a small voice. I nodded at her bringing her into my arms and holding her close.

"Yeah of course. The first step is just this. Embrace the comfort snd let someone be there for you," I told her and she nodded holding me tightly.

That night we both slept peacefully in each other arms and for the first time in a while, Bella didn't walk up screaming from nightmares.

______

As time went on Bella started to move on. She started to join in on our weekly family movie nights and she even hung out with Jess and Angela with me. The nightmares also finally stopped.

Right now I was laying in bed reading one of my favorite books when my phone started to ring.
"Hello," I said not even looking at the contact name.

"Ana Jacob is shifting," Jared told me and I immediately stood up at that.

"Alright, I am on my way," I told him throwing some clothes on and heading towards the door. Neither dad nor Bella was home. Dad was at work and Bella was with Jess and Angela.

Getting to Uncle Billy's I raced to the backyard and saw the boys surrounding Jacob

Getting to Uncle Billy's I raced to the backyard and saw the boys surrounding Jacob. I immediately ran to him and avoided everyone trying to stop me and telling me to get away from him.

I bent to Jacob's level and picked his chin up and made him meet my eyes. I saw his tears making my own start.

"Jake I know it hurts, but to make it stop you have to give into it. Let yourself feel the pain and it will stop. I will be right here the entire time. I believe in you," I told him and he nodded at me with tears in his eyes before he finally gave in to the pain.

Sam tried to pull me back but I slapped his hand away and Jacob finally shifted into s russet brown wolf. I smiled softly at him as he walked up to me and licked my hand. I laughed at him rubbing his head.

"You did good Jake. I am so proud of you," I told him and he wolfed grinned at me making me laugh.

I then stood up and went to stand beside Sam who glared at me shaking his head.
"You could have gotten hurt or worse died. Never do that again," Sam told me and I smiled at him.

"You are welcome and I love you too," I told him and he smiled at me wrapping his arms around me.

The next few days went down fast. Sam told Jacob he could no longer talk to Bella to which I told him that Bella already knew about vampires soon she will figure it out.