I took the clothes and change into them, it was a green shirt and a black sport pants. I sat on bed and waited for the old man to come.

I heard a knock. I took my knife and limped to the door. I looked throw the window and saw it was the old man with his wife. I hide my knife and unlock the door for them.

"come sit down dear" the woman said helping my lay on the bed.

"where is your wound?" she asked.

"my right leg" I said to her. She pulled the pant up.

"okay dear, I'll clean it for you then stitch it, it's a deep wound so you need to bear with me, okay?" I nodded.

she started cleaning the wound and it stings.

"okay, take this honey and put it in your mouth" she said giving me a piece of clothes. I took it and put it in my mouth.

"honey, you need to hold her, she cannot move" she said to the old man.

He hold me from my shoulders. I bite on the cloth as I screamed in pain and my face became red. I pass out from the pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at the sound of the birds. I sat up rubbing my eyes and then remembered what happened yesterday. I looked at my wound it was clean and covered. I sigh and stand up.

I saw a woman slipper and wore it then I limped to the door. I opened it and met with a strong bright light. I covered my eye until it adjust to the light then limped out of the room.

"haha, good morning, you are awake" I heard the old man said. He got on the boat and walked to me.

"are you alright? Does your wound hurt you?" he said looking at me.

"no, my leg is good" I said smiling to him.

"to make sure it's okay, let my wife check it" he said helping me out off the boat.

We walked to the old man's home where it was at in front the beach. We got inside.

"honey, she's awake" the old man shouted. I looked around the house, it was a comfortable and warm house.

"sit there" the old man said pointing at a sofa. I walked to the sofa and sat on it.

"good morning sweaty" the old man's wife came.

"good morning" I said smiling.

"here, I made this for you" she said handing me a mug of tea.

"thank you" I said taking a sip from it.

"so, honey, what's your name" she asked.

"mina, my name is mina" I said.

"mina, what a pretty name of yours" she said smiling.

"thanks" I said.

"so, do you work or something?" she asked. "

I'd rather not to talk about that subject" I said looking at him.

"okay, not a problem, I won't get in something not my business" she said.

"by the way, my name is Kim taeyon, but since I'm married, they call me Jung taeyon" she said.

"nice to know you ma'am" I said.

"yesterday, a girl with a short hair came here, and she asked if we saw you or not, but when I saw the police logo on her clothes, I said no to her" she said. I sigh in relieve.