my happiness...

i leave the party. well i snuck out. i didn't want Stefan to worry about me. anyways i went back home to hang with my sister rebekah. "Rebekah where are you!!!!" i shouted. "i'm right here!!! you ready" Rebekah shouts back. of course i'm ready, she's my closest sister. we go to get food, obviously.
      "has Niklaus changed?" i asked her. "a lot sister, just not his temper to yell." me and rebekah both laugh. "why do you ask?" Rebekah adds. "just nervous.." i said. "tell me what happened alex." Rebekah said. "so it was going great till i figured out Klaus was there, then care told me Damon sat me next to him and Stefan, he made the seating chart. then Niklaus was bringing up 7 years ago, then i talked to him and we worked it out." "so you forgave him?" she said confused. " no, definitely not, i'm just giving him a chance to redeem himself." i said. "let's get that out of your mind" Rebekah says as she drives to the beach. when we were kids, me and Bex would go to the beach and just watch and listen to the waves all night. we went to a drive on beach. "omg i forgot blankets!" rebekah said. i pull out the blankets from the trunk of her car. "you are amazing." "i know!" i said and we both laugh.

2 HOURS LATER
me and Rebekah have been talking about the past 2 years. "so stefan?" she says. i knew she was going to bring it up.... AGAIN. i mean i'm not mad she's just curious but really? "i don't want to talk about it..... like at all." i said more madly. "i knew it!!!!!! you still like him." " ok maybe i do but nothing will happen." i replied back. "are you kidding me alexandria. i bet if you keep reaching out something will happen." rebekah says. " but it's awkward." i said back. "you are letting it be awkward, don't let it affect you! i say you go over there tomorrow." she says. i think my sister is crazy. well, that's the nicest way to put it. Rebekah and Stefan had feelings for eachother, but that was in 1920. And she thinks Stefan is too good, especially for me. Shit, i really have to stop falling for him!
"can we just not talk about it." i ask Rebekah. she agreed with me. i hate to admit it, but this is the happiest i've been since i was in mystic falls. i'm finally working things out with Klaus, have my best friends again, and i'm with my family again, well most of them. and i hate feeling this way because of guilt. In my past i've killed thousands of people........