Biography: Brother & Sister (Updated)

Y/N L/N:

Y/N (Your/Name) is a kindhearted and caring type of Worker Drone, who will slowly work his way up to being a Disassembly Drone

Y/N (Your/Name) is a kindhearted and caring type of Worker Drone, who will slowly work his way up to being a Disassembly Drone. Like his parents, he is a hardworking drone that is willing to do what's right for him and everyone around him. He also wants to take revenge against the Disassembly Drones who killed his mom and dad and the humans who ordered their murder. He also carries a crush on a simple and angsty teenage Worker Drone named Uzi, the daughter of the man with a plan, Kahn Doorman. Her father thinks that Y/N is Uzi's boyfriend, which he isn't, yet, but Y/N likes to compliment and encourage Uzi for a job well done on everything and she always gets embarrassed and blushes. They both first met each other since childhood and her father is a very close friend to your parents. But, after his parents disappeared, it's up to him to protect his youngest sister and keep her from any harm.

S/N L/N:

S/N (Your Sister/Name) is the youngest of the family

S/N (Your Sister/Name) is the youngest of the family. She is very sympathetic and very friendly towards everyone, but she also has a secret. When she is pushed too far, she gets feral, but as a downside, she won't be able to control and will stay that way until she kills someone. This went on after her parents were dead. But, despite that downside, she happens to gain attention from a male Disassembly Drone named Serial Designation N. Like how Y/N does it with Uzi, she also compliments and encourages N for all of his hard work and dedication. She also looks up to her big brother as if he is her hero. Despite the fact that she has special abilities like Y/N, she still hides behind Y/N's legs and hugs him to stay close to him.