Rises The Moon

the song is too short so your gonna have to listen to it on loop to actually feel the emotions 🙏
______

reincarnation lovers

age : 5 and 6

"Yn come on we are going to be late" the mother of the small child called out reaching out her hand for the 5 year old to take. It was the winter it was christmas eve a time to celebrate with friend and family , yn loved the winter she says that the snow reminds her of marshmallows.

While walking to the park yn noticed two people a woman with long black hair and a boy around her age with short black hair "ayaka !" m/n shouted out picking up her pace a little bit excited to see her best friend. "m/n !" the woman shouted back with a bug smile.

the two woman hug like they haven't seen each other in lifetimes "ugh i missed you so much" m/n said pulling away from the hug "same im so happy i got to move down here" ayaka replied. Yn looking away from the two woman noticed the boy that was standing next to what she assumed his mother is now hiding before her leg.

"oh takemichi stop hiding behind me come and say hi this is yn and m/n" the woman gently pushed takemichi in front of her. The two children face each other staring at each other before smiling "hi im yn" she smiled and waved "im takemichi nice to meet you yn"

age : 7 and 8

"TAKEMICHIIII" a girl with two puffs on the side of her head holding a heart shaped card ran in front of her "best friends" desk. "here happy valentines days" yn slammed the card into his desk with a smile on her face "wow thank you , happy valentines day" takemichi pulls out a small teddy bear with a lollipop in its hand.

Something tingled in yns heart but she ignored it thinking it was just from the lunch she ate. For the rest of the day at school the two would play around. This became somewhat like a tradition for the two "best friends"

age : 13

"Come on michi its movie night" yn grabbed his hand dragging him to her living room with their mothers following them behind. "what movie are we going to watch mom ?" takemichi said sitting on the couch next to yn who was leaned over the couch getting blankets. "yn is picking tonight" ayaka smiled

"SCOOBY DOO !" yn shouted finally getting the blankets pulling back roughly which ended up takemichi getting slapped in the face with one of the blankets. "oh sorry" yn giggled handing the two older woman blankets and then giving michi one. "well scooby doo it is" m/n laughs out turning on the movie.

age : 16

Its a dark winter night everyone should be home with their family as it will be christmas eve in a few minutes but someone wasn't. They were outside standing in a park letting the cold consume their body.

Yn never thought she would come to this point in her life she never expected so much to happen within 3 years. Deep eye bags were under her eyes from losing countless sleep traumatized from the event that happened months ago.

"YN" a voice screamed out for her but she didn't move , hearing footsteps getting closer to her she already knew who it was. It warmed her heart to know he still cared for her i mean of course he would he is her "best friend" after all.

"i've been looking for you what are you doing here" takemichi stopped his words when he saw her face. Yn was freezing to death literally frost bites already developed onto her face. He could feel his heart drop absolutely scared seeing her like this.