03. devious lick

"aye man you already know who it is ..."

▁𐐪𐑂⌒*゚.EP.3
unedited

"Are you sure about this yn ?" takemichi asked looking at yn who was waiting for the principle to leave his car. The couple was outside hiding behind a bush wasting their free period to hit a devious lick that they've been planning for a week.

"yes michi its gonna be fun" yn looks over to takemichi giving him the smile that never fails to melt his heart. "ugh where are my keys i could've of left them in my office" their principle huffed walking back into the school.

"yn speaking its time solider mikey" yn pulls out her walky talky looking up to the 3rd floor window making eye contact with mikey. "mikey speaking on it solider yn , soliders baji , kazutora , and chifuyu code green he is on the side entrance go go go" yn and takemichi make way to his car rushing looking around making sure no one is around.

"smiley speaking me and angry are seeking out the area it seems no one is here yall are good to go soilder yn and takemichi". Yn takes the key cars out her jacket rushing unlocking his car "your driving !?" takemichi looks up to yn from the other side of the car.

"well .. can you drive ?" yn stares blankly at takemichi. They stare at each other for a couple of seconds before getting in the car "takemichi speaking solider kisaki go distract the side b floor 1 teachers their windows are directly at us quickly" "kisaki speaking im making way now".

Kisakis screams could be heard as he runs down the hallway wearing a dinosaur outfit distracting the teachers. "SOLIDER KISAKI SPEAKING YN TAKEMICHI GO GO GO !!!".

Yn starts the car driving off out the school in full speed "YN SLOW DOWN SOMEONE ON THE ROAD WILL CALL THE COPS" Takemichi screams buckling his safety belt and holding onto the car handle. "TAKEMICHI I DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE" Yn laughs out hitting a sharp turn earning a few honks from other drivers.

"YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE ?!" He snaps his head quickly to yn eyes literally popping out his skull. "YES ITS MY FIRST TIME DUMMY" Yn looks up into the mirror noticing 3 police cars are on them "BUT I DO PLAY GTA" She smirks driving faster.

"THE COPS ARE ON US DRIVE FASTER OH MY GOD THIS WAS A TERRIBLE" Takemichi screams looking back seeing 5 cops cars on them and a helicopter. "THERE IS A HELICOPTER ON US YN WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING"

"you know this reminds me of that nct 127 car chase edit when they where on the news" "THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE TALKING ABOUT NCT YN"

at school

"There has been reported a high speed car chase happening right now we suggest you stay off the roads the car plate number is BYB69698 we have yet to identify the driver we will come back with more updates soon"

ran and hanma look at each other from across class eyes wide. "I can't believe they actually went through with it" ran spoke telepathically to hanma "me neither man what if they rat us out" both of them shiver at the thought of being thrown in jail again.

"oh my god" kazutora looks over to baji and chifuyu across the table. Baji looks like the life have been sucked out of him and chifuyu looks like he about to faint. "you think they'll be fine ?" kazutora asked whisper panicking at the thought of his friends getting in serious trouble.

"fuck man their in deep shit" angry nudges his brother "hell yea they are , hey kisaki what did they say to you in the office ?" smiley turns around to face the boy still in the dinosaur costume. "im suspended for a couple of days" he sighs also being more concerned for takemichi and yn than himself

"Are you the guardian of Yn and Takemichi ? " the front desk officer ask the black haired male around his early 20s

"Are you the guardian of Yn and Takemichi ? " the front desk officer ask the black haired male around his early 20s. "Yes i am Shinichiro Sano guardian of Yn and Takemichi" He responses pulling out his id to the officer "come with me" the officer signaled him to follow.

"what's your name ?" "fuck you" "where were you born ?" "KISS MY ASS"

Shin and the officer rounded the corner to yn and takemichi being interrogated by one of the officers. "Their guardian is here to pick them up sir" the officer asking questions at the two sighed standing up "they are free to go but let this happen and i won't be so nice".

TOKYO WIENERS 5:28 pm

TOKYO WIENERS
5:28 pm

DRAKEN
what the hell happened while i was sick

MIKEY
ummm .. nothing

BAJI
mikey yn and takemichi was deadass on the news tell him 💀💀

MIKEY
HELL NAH 🙅🏼

DRAKEN
kazutora ...

TORA
😅😅😅

YN
TAKEMICHI WERE FAMOUS OH HELL YEA

TAKEMICHI
WE ARE GONNA BE RICH

KOKO
rich ??? more like thrown in jail 🤣🤣

TAKEMICHI
🧍🏼‍♂️

HANMA
MATERIAL GWORLLL 💁🏻💆🏻‍♂️💅🏼

DRAKEN
SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED

YN
GOD DAMNIT DRAKEN ME AND TAKEMICHI HIT A DEVIOUS LICK ON THE PRINCIPLES CAR

DRAKEN
😀

DRAKEN has left the gc

____
AUTHOR NOTE

i like this chapter a lot i might add more onto it later 🤔🤔 but this is all for now hope yall enjoyed it 😁