Teen Pregnancy 🌟 Peter Parker

Word Count: 653
Warnings: None
~~~~~~~~~~~
Background: Tony Stark is your father and Peter Parker is your boyfriend. You and Peter are dating. You are 17.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the school hallway. I felt nauseous all of the sudden and ran into the closest girls bathroom.

I emptied my stomach into the toilet. I grabbed my phone and checked to see if my period was coming soon. It said that it was supposed to come 3 weeks ago. I felt sick to my stomach.

Later that day after school, I walked to the nearest store. I payed for a test and then left.

I got home and unlocked the door. "Hey honey. How was school?" My dad asked. "Good." I said and walked into the bathroom.

I sat on the toilet for a minute before taking the test. I heard my dad knock on the door. "You okay honey?" My dad asked through the door. "Yeah I'm fine dad!" I yelled through the door. He walked away.

A few minutes later I decided to look at the test. I slowly turned it over and.. Positive!

A tear fell down my face. "What am I gonna do?" I whispered to myself. I put the test in my back pocket and slowly opened the bathroom door. My eyes wide still.

"Honey? What's wrong?!" He asked concerned. "I-" My voice broke. He hugged me tight confused. "Is it your mystery boyfriend?" He asked giggly. "No.. yes?" I said confused. "Honey. What's wrong?" He asked. I pulled the test out of my back pocket and passed it to him. "What-" he looked at it in shock.

"I'm sorry.." I cried. "Oh, baby.." he said holding me. "Im sorry.." I cried again. "Your pregnant?" He asked. "Yeah.." I cried into his chest. "Who do I need to kill?" He asked in rage. "Please don't.." I said. He calmed down and hugged me. "Who's the father?" He asked. I stayed quiet.
"Y/n?" He asked. I got up and ran into my room.

The next day I woke up and got dressed. "Honey? Where are you going?" He asked. I ignored him and walked out of the house.

I walked to Peter's house and knocked on his door. He opened it and smiled. His smiled dropped when he saw my tear stained face. He grabbed my hand and closed the door. We walked to the park. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned. I started to sob and he held me tight. "I'm pregnant.." I whispered. "W-what? I'm gonna be a dad?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah.." I said quietly. He lifted my face and kissed me. "Wait? Your not mad?" I asked. He smiled, "Of course not! I know we're young but I'm going to be here no matter what." I smiled. "I love you." I said. He smiled. "I love you too." He said.

I saw my dad walk up to us. "Dad?" I said confused. He sat in front of us. "So he's the dad?" He asked madly. "Yes.." I looked down at my feet. "Peter." He stared him down. "I'm sorry Mr.Stark, but I love Y/n and I'm gonna be here wether you like it or not." He said. My father smiled after a minute of silence. "He's a keeper." He said. I smiled and hugged my dad.

~~~~~~~~

A few months later I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Molly. She's 2 weeks old now. Peter has been a great father so far. He proposed to me when I was 8 months pregnant. Molly was born 7 pounds 9 ounces. My father has been extremely supportive and so have the avengers.

Peter is now an avenger and we live at the compound. I graduated school early with Molly in my arms. I got a job at the avengers compound so I could have Molly with me.

I hope Molly will grow up and be happy.