Bullied 🌟 Peter Parker

Word Count: 541
Warnings: Bullying
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Background: Your getting bullied in school. Your Peter's best friend and Steve's daughter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dad dropped me off a block away from school. "Thanks for the ride dad." I said to him. "No problem honey. Have a good day." He said. "You too." I said and closed the door.

He drove off. I started walking to school. I met up with Peter half way there. "Hey Pete." I said hugging him. "Hey Y/n." He smiled. "Ready?" I asked. "Yep. Let's go." He said.

We arrived at school and walked inside. "HEY LOSER!" Flash yelled down the halls at Peter. He walked up to us and hit the books out of my hands. "Dude.." Peter said helping me pick up my books. "Hey penis Parker." He said.

"Fuck off Flash.." I said getting up. "What are you gonna do about it Y/H/N/N!" (your hated nickname)

I grabbed my books out of Peter's hands and walked to my locker. Flash laughed and then went with his friends.

Flash has been bullying me since the 6th grade. We're now in 11th grade. He's so childish.

I was then slammed into my locker. I screeched and then turned around. "Watch it loser." Liz said. She's also a bully.

She flipped her hair and walked away. "What a bitch.." I said to Peter. "I know right?" He said. I nodded and closed my locker.

We walked to first period. Me and Peter have Math together today. I sat down next to him and did my work.

Now it was lunch. I sat down beside Peter and Ned. Ned was Peter's other best friend. Me and Peter have only been friends for 5 years. Ned and him have been friends for 9.

"Hi Y/n." Ned smiled. "Hey Ned." I said.

Liz walked up to me and sat across from me. "What do you want Liz?" Peter asked. "Stay away from Flash you freak." She said in my face and then got up and left.

"What's her problem?" Ned asked. "I don't know.." I said and walked into the bathroom.

"Hey freak." Someone said in the washroom. They left and then Liz walked in. "Hey fatty. This is for Flash." She said and hit me across the face.

She then left and I got up and looked in the mirror. I had a black eye and split lip. I decide to skip the rest of the day.

I hopped out of the bathroom window and walked down the street back home. I sat on my bed and cleaned up my lip.

Later that night my dad came home.

"Y/n?" He called through the house.

I walked down the stairs and he looked at me. "Jesus.." he said. "Hey daddy.." I said.

"Come here. I'll fix that up for you." He said. I nodded and walked down the stairs.

"What happened?" He asked while cleaning out my cut and putting ice on my eye.

"Just some bullies.." I said. He looked at me, "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie.." he said. "It's okay dad.." I smiled.

I hugged him tightly and he returned it. "I love you dad." I said into his chest. "I love you too sweetie.." he smiled.