Trauma ⭐️ Steve Rogers

Word Count: 566
Warnings: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Backstory: You and Steve have always hated each other. But soon you come to realize that you actually have feelings for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been an avenger for about 3 years now. Tony found me at a place called Hydra and decided to recruit me. I was 18 when he found me.

Tony was so nice to me. On the other hand, Steve was a complete dick. He was so self centred and always complained about how I did missions.

Every time I experienced my PTSD he would blame me for messing up the whole mission. Steve doesn't know about my PTSD or past so I guess I kinda feel bad for him.

I walked down the silent compound hallways around 3 am. I couldn't sleep. I was afraid I would have nightmares again. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water.

I heard footsteps behind me and slowly grabbed a knife. I turned around fast. Steve stood there. I held the knife to his throat. "Omg.. I'm so sorry.." I said dropping the knife on the counter. "Are you okay?" He asked truly concerned.

"Since when do you care?" I said coldly. He looked at me, "I do care.." he said.

I looked at him and slid down to the floor against the wall. "Can you get Bucky please.." I started to cry and hyperventilate. "Okay.." he said and walked up to his room.

"Bucky? Y/n needs you." He said through his room. Bucky ran out his door and ran up to me. He kneeled beside me taking my face in his hands. "Y/n.." he said softly.

Please don't hurt me.
I'm sorry.
I'll do it correctly next time.
Please don't kill me.
I'm sorry.

"Y/n your not there anymore." Bucky said holding you. "Buck?.." I said quietly.

"Yeah. It's me.." He said quietly.

I sighed in relief. "Buck?.." I said in a whisper. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "It's okay.." he said rocking me back and forth as I cried.

"Thanks Bucky.." I said as a tear fell down my cheek. He wiped my tears off.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Steve asked. I nodded and Bucky carried me bridal style back to my room.

He placed me down on my bed and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight." He said and I smiled.

Him and Steve left the room. "What happened?" Steve asked. "She has panic attacks of her past a lot." Bucky said.

"What happened to her?" Steve asked. "She didn't tell you?" Bucky asked confused. "No. What happened?" He's asked again.

"Me and her were in Hydra around the same time. I could always hear her screams." He said as a tear fell down his face.

"I'm sorry.." Steve said. "Just be nice to her. She's been through a lot." Bucky said and walked back to his room shutting the door.

Steve went to sleep that night feeling horrible of how he treated you.

The next morning Steve woke up and knocked on your door. "Yes?" I said and opened the door. Steve stood there for a while and then hugged me.

I was surprised by his actions and hugged back. He pulled away and kissed me.

"W-what?" I said in confusion.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay.." I kissed him back.

Me and Steve were finally together!