𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

Start from the beginning

"Thats the word around town; stop acting dumb."

She chuckled to herself, "riiiight, anyway can you leave me alone seriously. I just wanna go."

"Nah, I should really break your neck. You let him get you pregnant and now you his girl? And on top of that; he beefin with half the niggas on this side."

She shrugged, "listen; what we established is honestly none of your business Tru. You and I had sex; that was literally it. And we both agreed on that — why do you feel like you have a right to speak on anything going on in my personal life?"

I laughed a lil,"kash, I'll put a bullet in your boyfriend and ruin your lil happy ever after."

"Hmmm... my boyfriend got aim and he don't miss so good luck; I'm leaving. If you touch me again I'm a fuck you up." She snapped and I couldn't help but chuckle— I will kill this lil girl.

"Yeah aight Kash; you ain't doin shit."

She stood to her feet and started walkin off, but I yanked her back and she swung on me; catching me right in my lip.

I felt blood, so before she could run off; I yanked her by her head and tossed her to the ground and started punching the shit out of her.

She was punching me back; catchin me all in my mouth and shit; she popped me in my eye and my nose.

"BITCH GET OFF OF ME!" She yelled again as she started kicking.

I grabbed her legs and her arms then held her down.

"Fucking stop; you got my shit leaking right now."

We was both breathing heavily and she looked up me with a mug on her face; I didn't hit her in her face; all body shots.

"Get off me bitch." She spat.

"No," I mumbled as I leaned down and started kissing her neck and shit.

She started to squirm but once I started sucking; she stopped fighting.

"Tru," a slight moan escaped her mouth.

I smirked, she still love that shit.

"what," I mumbled as I leaned down and pecked her lips a few times, she kissed me back.

this shit too easy.

Once a ho, always a ho.

"Tru," she moaned lowly as her hands found their way around my neck.

"Hm," I mumbled as I used my shirt to wipe the blood from my nose.

"C'mon," I lifted her up from the ground and she wrapped her legs securely around my waist.

My hands rested on her ass as I carried her to my room; kicking the door open with my foot.

I placed her on my bed and took off my shirt.

"C'mere," she mumbled as she pulled me towards her.

I climbed on top on her and pulled her shirt over her head and unclipped her bra.