05. The Wedding

En başından başla

This is new for me and I know it is for her too because she looks just as nervous.

She looks beautiful though. Like a woman. Her wedding dress is a tight silk fishtail dress and the collar cuts down to a low V so I can really see her cleavage. Her hair is pinned up with pearls decorating it. She looks absolutely fucking beautiful. And I can't fucking stand it.

When she finally makes it to me, I take her hand and help her up the step.

"Thank you." She whispers looking up at my eyes.

We both stare at each other as the officiant continues on speaking.

"Do you, Milo Wolfe, take Isabelle Garcia to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold. In sickness and in health." The officiant look towards me.

I look from him then back to Isabelle.

"I do."

Isabelle immediately looks away from me and I can see her take a huge inhale.

"And do you, Isabelle Garcia, take Milo Wolfe to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold. In sickness and in health."

Isabelle then looks back up at me and just stares at me for a moment. My grip on her hand tightens. She might consider it a warning but I consider it as nerves.

"I-I do."

A smirk forms on my face at her words.

"Now by the power invested in me, I now pro—"

He doesn't get to finish his sentence because I'm already pulling Isabelle to me in a kiss. She gasps into my mouth when I devour her lips with mine. The hand that was once holding hers is now on her waist.

"Mr. and Mrs. Wolfe, everyone!" The officiant announces and cheers invade my ears from everyone who attended the wedding.

She has soft lips. It's like I'm kissing a cloud. Light and tender. Warm and gentle. Something inside flips. Like a switch going off and now that I'm kissing her, I don't want to stop.

I finally break the kiss and I look down at my now wife to see her eyes fluttering open. When her hazel eyes meet mine, I can't help but kiss her again, this time with more urgency.

A sound falls from her lips and my grip on her waist tightens even more. A throat clearing from my right grabs my attention.

I break the kiss again and glare at the officiant.

"What."

"Y-You can go down now to greet everyone." He stutters out.

My glare hardens on him as I take Isabelle's hand and drag her down to everyone.

We spend the next forty minutes talking and dancing with everyone and I watch as Isabelle dances with a little boy with a big smile on her face.

I don't know why it makes me angry that I've never got the chance to see that smile aimed towards me. She's my wife now, I should probably start trying.

She turns her head in my direction and her smile falters. Making me even angrier when I see the look of disgust and fear in her eyes.

She was forced into this marriage like I was. She never wanted to marry me so why the fuck should I care if she's happy or not?

Our wedding soon ends and we say our goodbyes to our parents and friends. I take Isabelle's hand and lead her inside to where she will be living at with me from now on.

"Your bags are already in our room." I tell her as I head up the stairs. I noticed that she stopped walking so I turn around to see a nervous look on her face.

"W-We're gonna be sharing a room?" She whispers playing with her hands.

A pang of guilt and anger flood through me when I look at her face. I can't force her to be with me intimately even though it's what needs to be done after our wedding. It's like a right of passage into the mafia. We need to fulfill our duties but by the way of her not even being able to look at me proves that tonight might not go as planned.

"We are married now, tesoro. We will lay in the same bed as a married couple." I tell her before turning back around to go up the rest of the stairs towards my—our room.

This is the start of a new life. She might not believe that I will be faithful but I was raised by two people who are so in love that I know what's right and wrong when it comes to marriage.

I will be faithful. She might not believe me but I will do right by her.

She just needs to trust me.

*****

It's about to get heated *smirks mischievously*

For those who are wondering and who follow me on Tik tok. Yes, I'm still working on the age gap book "yours" I just won't publish it until it's completed.
- so enjoy this book for now :)