Chapter 55| 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐌

DISCLAIMER: MENTIONS OF DEATH
-------------------------------------------------------
𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐌

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆
ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴀʀᴠɪɴ sᴀᴘᴘ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴀʀᴠɪɴ sᴀᴘᴘ

OCTOBER 10TH 10:00pm—-The execution—

—-The execution—

Perfect peace by marvin sapp

"Don't you know that, (God will), God will"

"IT'S NOT HIS TIME, LET HIM GO PLEASE, IT WASN'T HIS TIME, YOU CUNTS PLEASE."
I tried pleading with the cops. We're getting closer to the end.

"Make a way, Out of no way"

"IT'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT ANGEL, YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY."
His voice trembles as we're now both getting marched down the hall and towards the execution room. An army of cops and prison guards surround both Suna and I as we struggle against their grip. We just want to touch each other one final time and we can't even have that. I can't even look at his frightened face, I'm walking behind him as the tight crowd is around my man.

"SUNA I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY, THIS ISN'T FAIR TO YOU."
I sob and I'm basically carried towards the end of the hall by prison workers.

"IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT ANGEL, DON'T BLAME YOURSELF FOR THIS OKAY. IT'S GONNA GO BY QUICK I PROMISE, JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES ONCE IT HAPPENS."

"Said so glad, So glad, (So glad that He's my savior)"

"NOO."
I cry out at his unuseful words.

Once we enter the execution room I see that all our friends are in one room for this gruesome night. Iwaizumi, Alisa, Oikawa, Akaashi, Semi, Kiyoko, and Kenma. Even the twins, Aran, and Sakusa are present but they're on the opposite side , still restrained by cuffs of their own. With red tear stained eyes now blown wider than quarters I shout in a hurry and at the top of my lungs.