Chapter 30| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐒

DISCLAIMER: FOR THESE NEXT 3 CHAPTERS ITALICS MEANS MUSIC PLAYING.
------------------------------------------------------
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐒

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒:
sᴍᴇʟʟs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴇᴇɴ sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ʙʏ ɴɪʀᴠᴀɴᴀ
ʀ ᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs
ʀᴇғʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ʙʏ ᴛɴʙʜ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒:sᴍᴇʟʟs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴇᴇɴ sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ʙʏ ɴɪʀᴠᴀɴᴀʀ ᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏsʀᴇғʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ʙʏ ᴛɴʙʜ

July 30th 8:28pm----2 hours before show----

July 30th 8:28pm
----2 hours before show----

The limo finally pulls up to the show. Oikawa, Akaashi, Kenma, Alisa,Kiyoko,Maddog, Suna, And I all walked out. The back entry for the models is lined with paparazzi and interviewers. Luckily we all planned for this so we made Suna wear a hoodie, mask, and a hat. His strong grip squeezing my waist as we all sorta huddle around him for slight privacy.

"Y/n are you excited for the show"

"Akaashi look over here"

"Kenma would you like to give a statement about the other models"

"Alisa and Oikawa are the rumors true"

"Iwa and mad dog how was it like preparing for the show"

"Kiyoko what company are you most excited to work with"

"Y/n who's your new man"

We all ignore the questions and walk through. Well I don't walk in all plain and simple. I crack open a mini tequila bottle I stole from the limo, take a quick shot, and stick up my middle finger towards one of the cameras.

I can see the lights flashing faster and press roaring.

Fortunately though we finally made it past them. And Iwa closes the door behind us.

"Don't get to cocky babes"
Suna pulls down his mask and whispers in my ear.

"I wasn't"
I reason with him. Suna just nods his head and takes off his mask,hat and hoodie. He pulls it from the top letting his undershirt lift up a little showing his abs.