Chapter 37|𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄

DISCLAIMER: MENTIONS OF ABUSE IN FIRST PART.
-------------------------------------------------
𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴄᴀᴠᴇs ɪɴ ʙʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛ ᴍᴀʟᴛᴇsᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʏᴢᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɴғ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴄᴀᴠᴇs ɪɴ ʙʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛ ᴍᴀʟᴛᴇsᴇᴘᴀʀᴀʟʏᴢᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɴғ

Love's gonna get you killedBut pride's gonna be the death of you and you and me

But pride's gonna be the death of you and you and me

----Suna at age 16----
Suna's POV:

It's currently 2:08 in the morning and I just put Mai to bed, again. She just woke up from a nightmare of me leaving so i had to calm her down. Now I make my way towards the kitchen where I hear someone rummaging around. Please don't be a mom, I already had to deal with her earlier. My body aching with fresh bruises and cuts just puts me in even more pain as I swing my tired self around the corner but the person there surprises me.

"Your my mom's new fuck buddy huh"

I say as I point towards the blonde cop.

"It's ukai twerp"

I roll my eyes at the nickname. I sigh and just shove him out the way to grab my chuupets. But when I do I hit a bruise and grunt in pain.

"Whats wrong with you"

Ukai says as he takes a swig of beer we had in the fridge.My dark eyes graze over his confident posture and show him "whats wrong with me". I pull up my shirt to reveal some of the bruises littered across my abs and sides.

"This, Your little cum slut did this"

"Your mother?"

"Mother, monster, abuser, any name will do"
I say as I open the packet and bring the jelly up to my lips.

"How about innocent?"
He says. My eyes widened. Innocent? Really?