Few minutes have past and it's lunch time. I got a notification from U-Young. He texted me.

U-Young
Hey, meet me at the cafeteria. I've just found out that Si-U got bullied.

Me
Bullied!? I'm going to kill those guys. Alright, I'm coming.

I walked through the hallway, walking to the cafeteria when Si-A and her friends blocked my way. "What do need?" I asked.

____________________

We're now at the school's rooftop. Si-A said we need to 'talk'. I looked around and this place looked like a wannabe bullies place.

They were all silently looking at me so I decided to spoke up. "Did you know your brother Si-U was getting bullied?" I asked. "What? Si-U was bullied again?" She asked while walking to me.

"So you knew?" I asked. "None of your business." She said coldly. "Why do need me here anyway? I'm supposed to meet my brother at the cafeteria." I sighed."I just wanna warn you. Don't get in my way again." She said.

__________________

Si-A Pov

We walked down the stairs. Then I turned to my friends. "How did I do? Was that good?" I asked them. "Yes, you totally looked like a bully." One of them said.

"But Hwa-Young seemed kind. Did she really did that?" The other one said. "You think all good-looking people are kind?" I said sarcastically.

"Oh, when is No-in visiting? We haven't seen her in a long time." They asked. That is true. I missed No-In too. "I'm supposed to video call her this weekend." I said excitedly.

"Seems like someone have a crush." One of them said teasingly. "Yah! I don't like her like that." I said while hiding my blush.

They just looked at each other and laughed. I roll my eyes and kept on walking.

___________________
H

wa-Young Pov

Okay, so we 'talked'. Well I don't know how to explain. So, right now I'm at the cafeteria entrance, trying to find U-Young.

When I see him, I walked to him but he was sitting next to Si-U. So I sat in front of them both.

"Hey, you okay? I heard you're getting bullied." I said and I think that's the worse thing to say. He just looked down. "Who are they?" U-Young asked.

That's when Si-U looked at the cafeteria entrance with wide eyes. So I turned back and looked at them. They looked like wannabe bullies. They were a bunch of guys.

"Is that them?" I asked Si-U. "Don't look at them." He replied. Both U-Young and I sighed and looked at them. One of the guys which I assumed is the leader, smirked at us and walked our way.

When he made it to our table, he slammed his basketball to the table and pat Si-U's back. "Si-U made friends." He said sarcastically. Then he threw his basketball ball at Si-U's head which made my blood boiled.

"Friends my ass." He said again as he walked away. That's when U-Young stood up and shouted "Yah! Come here." He said  to them. I didn't know what to do so I just stood next to him.

Then the leader walked back to us and then throwing his ball at U-Young's face but I luckily catched it with my hand which made the whole cafeteria gasp.

I sighed and looked at the ball."Give it back." He demanded. "The ball? Sure." I said and pretended to throw the ball hard to him and this made the whole cafeteria ducked.

I passed the ball to U-Young and he said. " I'm going to teach you a lesson." with confidence. "How are you going to do that?" The bully asked. "First off, I'm going to call your dad." He said which made the whole cafeteria laughed at his statement.

I smacked his chest but then he continued. "And I'm going to report you to report you to the School Violence Committee for bullying a friend at school very cowardly, in a group."

"What do you know?" He asked. "A lot." I said. He walked to us and grabbed his basketball. "You better shut the hell up." He whispered to us and walked away. Then, we just sat back down.

Chapter 3 ✅
Sorry for this long chapter.