"Vic?... So be it. Tell me 'Vic', what do you know about the United Anti-Virus movement?" Quant asked as he turned his back from the poor boy.

"Piss off!" Vic whispered as he struggled to get free from the SATA cables.

Quant then turned to Toxoit and gestured to taze him once again.

Toxoit once again grabbed Vic by his shirt and tazed Vic's helpless body.

"AHHHHHH!" Vic screamed.

Quant then gestured Toxoit to stop tazing him, Toxoit obeys and releases the taser away from Vic.

"I'll ask again. Hopefully, you can give me a straight answer this time." Quant remarked,

Vic lowered his head in defeat, "Fine... you win. I'll tell you everything. Doctor Remus White... he was a senior supervisor for the United Anti-Virus movement. He got a degree in computer science and engineering, and was hired to become a member of the U.A.V in his early 20s. He worked very closely with the U.A.V, more specifically with Macrosoft and Windows Defender... and now you have control over the company..." He growled

"In his late 50s, he traveled to Los Angeles California in the United Lols Of Roflica and became the shop keeper for his own computer repair shop called Demotivator Incorporated. During his tenure as shopkeeper, he found me in front of his shop... begging for food and water. Unable to bear witness to my suffering, he adopted me and raised me as his stepson... and then you b******s show up." Vic concluded with a stern look on his face.

Quant was very impressed, "You are one smart boy Vic, you must truly know everything about the United Anti-Virus movement, including those illegal floppy disks you stole from your stepfather."

"Piss off! I can use those floppy disks against you if I wanted to." Vic growled.

This time, without even one gesture from Quant. Toxoit immediately retaliated by grabbing Vic and tasing his body for the third time.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Vic cried in excruciating pain.

Quant snapped his fingers; ordering Toxoit to stop. Toxoit obliged and stepped away from Vic. Quant then walks up to Vic and grabs his chin, "Trust me when I say this Vic. By the time we're done with you, you will beg for death long before you can use those illegal floppy disks."

Quant then turns his back from Vic and looks up towards the ceiling of the room. He then starts imagining, "Very soon, Content Control will have complete control over the entire online domain. And every content creator or viewer will either surrender their personal information to us... or face execution."

Vic was furious upon hearing their dastardly scheme, "So, you intend to unleash a witch hunt against all content creators and viewers, just because they don't agree with your rules and regulations?! You and your company should all be charged with breach of privacy and fraud!"

Quant then walks up to Vic and looks him dead in the eye, "Mister Vic, by the time Content Control is finished with censoring the internet. No one, not even the United Anti-Virus movement will be able to stop us. I assure you. Content Control will remain in power until the internet finally comes to an end."

He then turns to Toxoit and gestures him for the 4th time to torture Vic, "Toxoit, please resume torturing this boy. See to it that much harm comes to him as much as possible." Said Quant as he exits the white room while Toxoit grabs Vic and tases his body once again.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Vic yells at the top of his lungs.

"We have a blue little ranger to find." Quant growled as he shut the door leaving Toxoit to continue to torture Vic's helpless body.

VIRUS-ai 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara