Meet the Mane 6

After the turtles went to the world of Equestria and became ponies, the turtles that accidentally were at Twilight's castle hid after Mane 6 arrived when heard something or someone at the castle, the turtles are discovered when Leo falls in front of Twilight.

"Who... Are.... You!?" Twilight asks not looking happy with an intruder in her castle.

"Wait! Calm down lady, or pony, i-i don't, but I can explain." Said Leo.

"So explain why you invaded my castle!?" Twilight asked still angry.

"Your castle?" The girls hear another asked behind the curtains, and it was Mikey who comes out of the curtains. "Are you the owner of this castle?" He asked."Who are you?" Pinkie Pie asked to Mikey.

"Oh, I'm Mickelangelo." Mikey answered happy.

"Hi Mickelangelo, I'm Pinkie Pie, nice to meet you." Said PInkie also happy.

"Wow, you are very polite." Mikey praised Pinkie.

"Thank you." Pinkie thanked and smiled.

"Pinkie, this is not a good time to be friendship, we don't even know them." Said Applejack.

"Aw, But I thought he was really cool." Said Pinkie.

In the room where Donnie was hiding, the door is opened by Spike, who was also in the same room as Donnie.

"Twilight, do you know this purple-masked unicorn?" Spike asked while Donnie get out the door.

"Hmm... Hello?" Said Donnie.

"Who are you?" Rarity asked to Donnie.

"Well, my name is-AAAH!" Donnie is interrupted when Raph falls on top of him causing him to make that little scream.

"Is his name AAAH? That is a pretty name." Said Pinkie smiling while Applejack rolls her eyes and frowned.

"Man, those diamonds slip a lot." Said Raph gets up leaving Donnie who had been a little dizzy when Raph fell on him.

"And who are you?" Rainbow Dash asked to Raph.

"It doesn't interest you, we just want to get out of this castle." Ralph answered rudely.

"Hey, you don't have to be so rude either, big red!" Rainbow cursed Raph.

"Big red?! Look here, Rain-dumb-ow, you better not get involved in this because I don't take it easy!" Raph cursed Rainbow, and Rainbow said: "Rain-dumb-ow?! WHY YOUR LITTLE..."

Raph and Rainbow look into each other's eyes with sparks coming out of their eyes while they snarled at each other like angry dogs.

"RAINBOW DASH! / RAPHAEL!" Twilight and Leo called each of the two pegasus at the same time, and Raph and Rainbow stopped after their leaders' shout.

"This isn't over between us yet." Said Rainbow.

"Great, because I'm not over with you yet." Said Raph.

The fight stops and the conversation begins. "*Sigh* Look, I don't know who you are or what you are doing at the castle, but i guess, can we resolve this without fight, just by conversation?" Twilight asked.

"With you maybe, but not with her!" Said Raph pointing to Rainbow Dash and Dash soon frowned at him.

"Raph! Don't mind my brother, he's like that with everyone." Said Leo to Twilight.

"I see. So who are you all? Why are you here? and where did you come from?" Twilight asked.

"My name is Leonardo" Leo introduces himself and then introduces his brother. "And these are my brothers: Donatello, Mikelangelo..."