World of ponies

After preparing for a new mission, the turtles drive the van to TCRI.

They arrive at TCRI in hiding and soon get out of the van, they mysteriously pass from some Kraangs, upon entering, they knocked some Kraangs portholes.

"So, where is this portal?" Raph asked.

"It could be in any of the rooms." Donnie answered.

"But were?" Mikey asked before Leo silences everyone: "Guys, quiet." He whispers.The turtles hide after seeing two Kraangs walking, the two Kraangs stopped to talk.

"Kraang, what will Kraang be doing while Kraang help with what is known as a problem?" The first Kraang asked.

"Kraang will go to the world known as Equestria." The second Kraang answered.

"Kraang also went to what is known as Equestria, and honestly Kraang did not like what is known as Equestria." Said the first Kraang.

"But Kraang by any means goes to what is known as Equestria." Said the second Kraang.

The first Krang leaves the second Kraang and the second Kraang walks, the turtles follow the second Kraang that had already arrived in a room, the room had the portal not open, the second Kraang goes to the another Kraang that was watched and connected the portal.

"Kraang, what world Kraang will go to this time?" The other Kraang asked.

"Kraang will go to the world known as Equestria." The second Kraang answered.

The other Kraang turned the munitors and the portal for Equestria opens, and the entrance for Equestria was verry colorful.

"Ooooooh, this is so beautiful!" Said Mikey with his eyes shining.

The second Kraang enters the portal and the portal closes. The turtles mysteriously enter the room and

knocked the Kraang that was guarded the portal.

"Donnie, you can open the portal, right?" Leo asked.

"I can try I think." Donnie answered while he starts fiddling with munitors trying to open the portal.

"Dude, I'm so excited to get to know this world, it must be incredible, wonderful and magical!" Said Mikey while jumping for joy.

"I hope this world be cool and impresses me, because if it doesn't, I won't even want to know about this world." Sad Raph dryly.

"It doesn't matter if we are going to be impressed, we should know what have this world, whether you like it or not, Raph." Said Leo while Raph frowned.

But then, Leo realizes that no one is watching the entrance to the room. "Wait, who's watching the entrance?" He asked.

The turtles look at the entrance and saw some Kraang who soon came across the turtles. "Mikey, it was for you watching!" Raph curse Mikey.

"Oops, sorry." Said Mikey.

"Those known as turtles have invaded TCRI. Kraangs, destroy them!" The Kraang ordered and all the Kraangs fire with their laser guns, but the turtles quickly dodged and armed their weapons.

"Donnie, keep trying to open the portal, the three of us will beat the Kraangs." Leo ordered and Mikey gives his famous battle cry: "BOOYAKASHA!"

The three turtles fought with the Kraangs while Donnie still tried to open the portal, the Krangs tried to shoot the turtles with their laser guns, but they dodged the lasers quickly and hit the Kraangs. Finally Donnie manages to open the portal.

"Yeah, quick guys, we only have 10 seconds!" Donnie enters the portal

"10 seconds!? Wait for me bro!" Said Mikey runs to the portal. "BOOYAKASHA!" Mikey jumps and enters the portal.