"There was this kid your beloved friends used to bully, should I go on or did you start putting the pieces together?"

A few seconds of silence followed. You didn't remember much, since it's been almost a decade. Your mistakes from back then were still randomly bothering you sometimes, but it got better with time. As you looked at his features, thinking deeply about the important details of your freshman year, you slowly realized that he was no one else than Suguru Niragi. The lonely kid everyone was trying to pick up a fight with, only for the satisfaction of winning the fight. You knew it was wrong what your 'friends' were doing, but high school is a cruel place. You needed to do everything you could, in order to remain cool in other people's eyes. Those guys that kept bullying him weren't exactly your friends, but it won't make Niragi feel any better, if you told him that. You only hung out with them to be certain of your safety, before you changed schools and met Arisu, Karube and Chota.

What you didn't know was that Niragi had a crush on you back then and seeing you look at him, doing nothing, while he was getting beaten up, had a huge impact on him. It hurt him more than the physical hurting he used to go through.
You've always regretted your decisions back then, but you never thought they will have a big role in your future.

"Oh my God..." were the only words you could let out.

"Now don't act too surprised. I'm thankful that it happened, honestly. Now I'm much stronger than before. What upset me the most was that the girl I liked, only stood there watching me being pathetic." he told you. "It's funny that I actually thought you'd help me." when he revealed he had feelings for you, you could only stare at him in disbelief.

"I'm sorry." it was all you could say to him.

"That won't change anything." Niragi laughed. "I didn't know for sure if it was really you at first. I guess I was right, after all. You're even prettier now." he started getting closer to you and you took some steps back, until your back hit the wall. His hand immediately went up to your cheek to caress it. "You know what will make me feel better about it, though?"

"Don't even think about it." you regained some of your confidence, once you knew what he had in mind, and you tried to get him off of you. He wasn't even moving when you desperately tried to push him away.

"But why? I always wanted you to feel me. There was nothing I could do back in our world, because of the stupid laws. But there are no laws here. It's just you and me." you were disgusted once you heard his words. One of his hands started touching your leg, while the other trapped your hands, so you couldn't move them.

"Don't do this, Niragi. We could talk about it!" the man chuckled ironically.

"What's there to talk about? You know what you did, I know what you did. The end!" his laugh filled your ears.

"Let go of me, you psychotic bastard!" you shouted and he didn't look too pleased about how you called him. He quickly stopped his hands from what they were doing and gripped your throat. It was painful, but the low amount of air you were getting made it even worse.

"That's not very nice, considering our past." he answered and put even more pressure on the grip. It was becoming almost impossible for you to breathe. All you could see was the pleased look on Niragi's face, which soon was erased by a sudden punch.

You fell on the floor and took multiple deep breaths, trying to adjust back to your normal breathing. You had no idea who punched Niragi, but you didn't bother finding out for now. You took another deep breath, trying to stand up from the ground. You were only able to see the two pairs of legs, but soon the person who saved you threw Niragi out of the room, closing the door right after.