33 - Real Family

Here is the last chapter of Newborn! *cries* I love writing this I don't wanna stop!! I WILL be writing Newborn x2 soon so follow me to know when that SEQUEL will be out!! Thanks so so much for reading! Enjoy :)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Mary quickly got dressed and sped down the stairs, grabbing her purse on the way down. Her dads Dean and Castiel were washing dishes together. Her uncles Sam and Gabriel were playing ping pong in the room next door.

"Mary!" Sam smiled as she emerged from the staircase, and as he looked away, Gabriel scored a point. "YES!" Gabe cheered, throwing both his hands up in the air. "Ughhh," Sam complained, "I wasn't looking, Gabe, that's not fair." The archangel just laughed and gave Mary a hug before initiating a rematch.

Mary made her way to the kitchen, where her dads were now putting away dishes. "Mornin' sweetheart," Dean greeted her, and kissed her forehead. Cas gave her a hug and then continued putting away dishes. Mary took a breakfast burrito out of the fridge and then walked back towards the front door. "Where are you going in such a hurry?" Dean asked, looking up from what he was doing.

"Dean, she has a date with Mike Joseph, remember?" Cas said. Dean narrowed his eyes. "Hmmmm...I don't think she should be dating at--"

"It's something humans do, Dean," Cas said, rolling his eyes, but smiled. Dean sighed and blew a kiss to Mary. "Be safe, have fun!" He called and Mary giggled, waving goodbye as she left. Mike's car was waiting outside and Mary slipped into the front passenger seat. "Hey," she said, playing with her long hair. Mike smiled widely. "Ready to go?" Mary laughed and kissed him, once, before replying, "of course!" And the two of them drove off.

Meanwhile, Castiel went outside to water the plants, when he stopped dead in his tracks. "Lucifer," he growled. Lucifer held his hands up in fake-surrender, a new habit of his. "No tricks this time, baby brother," he said, "I was just checking in on my niece. But she looks alright, so I'll go." He began walking away, but Castiel stopped him. "Come inside," he offered. The angel wanted to try to be nice. Besides, Cas thought, sending him away so soon doesn't seem very...well, it's rude.

Lucifer turned around, a smile on his face. "Sure, Castiel," he said, and followed the angel inside. "Whoa whoa WHOA," Dean exclaimed when his husband walked inside with Lucifer, "why the hell are YOU here?!"

"Cas invited me in," Lucifer said with a smug smile. Dean frowned and pointed to Castiel. "Only I can call him that," Dean growled, then sighed, "fine. Sit down."

Lucifer stayed and talked with the hunters and his brothers until Mary walked through the door. "Mary!" Lucifer said. Mary was surprised he was here, but at the same time it had become a normal occurrence. She sat at the circular table across from him and next to Gabriel and Sam. They chatted for a while, until Sam whispered something to his husband, and the two disappeared. "Where are they going?" Dean asked, an I-don't-really-care-at-this-point tone in his voice. Mary let out one single laugh, then put her hand over her mouth. In a few seconds Sam and Gabriel returned, holding a picture of a house. It was two story, with white pillars and a balcony coming from a sliding glass window on the top floor. It had plants around it, from palm trees to rose bushes, and a white picket fence with attached garage. Sam laid more pictures out on the table. It had a massive garden with a playscape, pool, and deck built in. It was four bedrooms and three bathrooms. On the first story it had a giant kitchen and dining room and was fully furnished. The rooms were huge with wooden flooring, and there was a gigantic spiral staircase going up to the second floor.

"What is this?" Cas asked, a confused look on his face. "Well," Sam said with a mischievous smile, "Gabe and I thought we needed more room. So, we got this house."

Mary gasped, covering her mouth again. This was such a big and gorgeous house, like her dream house. "You wouldn't have to switch schools, Mary," Sam continued. Gabriel waggled his eyebrows, "so you can stay with lover boy." Mary blushed deeply.

Dean's mouth was hanging open. "So, how long do we have to move?" The hunter asked. "A day," Sam replied, "unless you feel like actually paying for it." Dean chuckled and Lucifer said "that's my Moosey," which earned a glare from Gabriel. Gabe hugged Sam tightly. "He's my Moosey," he grumbled, then hissed st Lucifer, who waved goodbye and disappeared.

"So!" Dean exclaimed, "why now, Sammy?"

Sam exchanged glances with Gabriel. "We...asked Chuck," Sam sighed, then finally looked up, "...for a child."

Dean and Cas exchanged glances now, then Castiel smiled. "That's great!" He cheered and hugged them both. Dean looked at Mary and shrugged, and the both of them joined the group hug. Mary smiled to herself, finally content and happy. Nobody was ever going to take her away again. She belonged here, with her family.

Her real family.

-------------------------------------------------------------
And that's it!! *cries uncontrollably* Hope you liked this chapter, and the whole story overall! Again, this story WILL CONTINUE IN NEWBORN X2 which is basically a continuation of Dean, Cas, and Mary's story as well as Sam and Gabe's adventures with their new child(ren??) *evil smile*
See you then!!

Luci: I was in this chapter!!!!

Me: See, I keep my promises. So did you like this story?

Luci: *shrugs* I guess so....

Me: *fist pump* YES!!

Luci: And...can I....*sighs* can I be in the next one?

Me: Of course! There will be LOTS of you in Newborn x2, since its centered around Sam too.

Luci: Hear that? I'm gonna be in the next book so you BETTER read it!

Me: See you then!
---------------------------------------------------

THE END