They were quickly set up with quirk apprehension tests, and it was therein that Bakugo's problems lay.

Doing shit like this with Izuku and Setsuna would've made it fun. But most of the people in his class were starting to piss him off.

And as if that wasn't enough, at the end of the eight tests, the teacher had shone up their results.

Momo Yaoyorozu

Shoto Todoroki

Katsuki Bakugo

Tenya Iida

Fumikage Tokoyami

Mezo Shoji

Kaina Tsutsumi

Mashirao Ojiro

Eijiro Kirishima

Mina Ashido

Ochaco Uraraka

Hiryu Rin

Koji Koda

Rikido Sato

Tsuyu Asui

Yuga Aoyama

Hanta Sero

Denki Kaminari

Kyoka Jiro

Minoru Mineta

Third! He, Katsuki Bakugo, had placed less than first, and it wasn't to his brother or girlfriend? Unacceptable.

Well and truly pissed off, at least he'd get to watch the little purple freak get expelled for placing last. Or so he'd thought, before Aizawa had told them it was just a 'logical ruse' to get them to work harder.

And after all of that, the High Class bitch that had beaten him had the audacity to act like she knew the whole fucking time. But he knew she'd been shitting her pants the whole time. And now some shitty red haired guy was trying to get his attention for no reason.

Katsuki sighed and spat to the side as they walked back to the school building. 'Fuck this shit. When's lunch, already?'

_______________

"Now that everyone's finally in their seats, I guess I'll introduce myself."

Izuku sat ramrod straight as he focused all his attention on the man who was now leaning on the side of the class podium, arms folded.

"I'm Mr. Sukehiro."

Izuku waited a few seconds.

'WHAT, THAT'S IT?!'

"Yeah." The teacher said as if reading the boy's thoughts. He then pulled a tracksuit that looked like U.A's P.E uniform. "Now chuck these on and get your asses outside."

Everyone was handed a U.A tracksuit, and they all just held them and stared at him in shock.

"Well? Get a move on before I bash some heads."

Itsuka raised her arm politely. "But Mr. Sukehiro, what about the orientation-."

The teacher's eyes swung to her as a purple and black aura started to burn around him. "Are the Villains out there getting orientation tours? No. Most of the time they figure shit out as they go along. Are you saying the Villains are tougher than you? Use your head before I crush it."