"Sputter"

"It... It's you..."

"Izuku? What's wrong, dude?" Setsuna asked, nudging him.

Izuku glanced at her, then back at the man, before taking a step towards him and opening his mouth to say something. "I-"

"Hello!"

Izuku and Setsuna both snapped their heads to look at the interruption. A ginger haired girl with teal eyes had come over and raised a hand in greeting, breaking Izuku from his seeming trance.

"Hey! I'm Setsuna Tokage!" The green haired girl responded quickly, throwing another glance at Izuku to try and determine if he was alright.

"Y-Yo. Izuku Bakugo." Izuku muttered, tearing his eyes away from the man at the front once more.

"I'm Itsuka Kendo, it's nice to meet you. Most of the class are here already, so you can just take a free seat." The girl in front of them smiled, gesturing over her shoulder at the rows of seats behind her, about two thirds of which were already filled.

"Are you the class rep? Already?" Izuku asked in surprise.

"E-Eh?!" Itsuka asked in surprise. "No! I just like, you know, making people feel welcome and making sure nobody's uncomfortable, or anything. The rep for my old class was a prick to everyone, always just trying to suck up to the teacher, so I did most of his jobs."

"Well, you've already got my vote!" Setsuna grinned, patting the girl's shoulder as she walked past her. Izuku nodded his agreement as he did the same.

Itsuka blushed. 'We've not even started yet, and they trust me that much?! My new classmates are so nice!'

"SO YOU ARE ALL MY NEW 1-B CLASSMATES! NICE TO MEET YOU! LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO SHOW THOSE 1-A ASSHOLES THEIR PROPER PLACE!"

'Okay, maybe not ALL my new classmates, but that was to be expected. Honestly, we've not even met 1-A yet...'

Meanwhile, Izuku and Setsuna made their way to the back of the class, where they would usually sit with the now missing Katsuki.

Izuku walked to a free seat in the back row, one away from the window at the right of the class. Looking to his right as he sat down, he paused at the sight of the beautiful black haired girl beside him, before regaining his composure. "H-Hey."

The girl just stared at him quietly, watching him sit down. Izuku turned to Setsuna, who had sat in the seat to his left, and raised his eyebrows at her. She just shrugged in response. Then-

"SO YOU ARE ALL MY NEW 1-B CLASSMATES! NICE TO MEET YOU! LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO SHOW THOSE 1-A ASSHOLES THEIR PROPER PLACE!"

Both Izuku and Setsuna looked to the doorway to see a deranged looking blonde laughing maniacally while Dio posing in the doorway.

'We've certainly got a few... characters in this class...' Both of them thought simultaneously. 'I wonder how Katsuki/Kacchan's doing.'

______________

Katsuki was missing his brother and girlfriend, regardless of what he may have said earlier. As soon as he'd sat down, some stick up the ass had come to yell at him for putting his feet up on the desk, and then a yellow worm had showed up at the door claiming to be their teacher.

They'd been taken outside immediately, because in the words of their new homeroom teacher, Mr. Aizawa, "Orientations were illogical."

Now that was a sentiment Katsuki could agree with. He didn't come to U.A to waste his time in fucking orientations.