14

"Ding Dong Bell!

Hoseok's in a hell!

Who put him there!?

The only Taehyung Kim!!

Who'll pull him out!

What's That shit about!"

A deep voice sang in the dark room along with the slow sounds of moving chains..

Taehyung laughed, finishing his psychotic poem..

"Isssss"
He hissed, examining the sight in front of him..

He kept the plate of food on the wooden chain near the wall.

He then slowly walked upto hoseok, smiling and biting his lips in process..

"Good morning doll!"
He hushed in the weak boy's ear , his hanging body feeling like breaking in a single touch..

He slowly brushed hoseok's soft hair lovingly, all while hoseok was finally opening his eyes with no power to fight back.

"Hm..seems like jungkook got my doll a good orgasm."
He examines the dry cum lithered his thighs, slowly touching it with his finger tips while hoseok whimpered back..

Hoseok felt too weak to fight back so tarhyung knew he could do nothing.

"Let's clean you first, shall we doll?"
He whispered pecking the boy's dry lips..

He went to a dark corner and then when he came out, he had a wet clothe..

Hoseok shivered as the male gently cleaned his dick and his thighs..

Throwing the clothe to a side, taehyung smiled at the weak boy before him..

Why the fuck was this man being so caring!?

"P-plea..let m..me go.."
Hoseok whispered with heavy eyes and recieved a chuckle back..

Just then a voice was heard..

"hello..Mr.jung. I am mrs. Jung's doctor.. I'd like tell you that Mrs. Jung's condition was suddnly really critical, but the money your kind Boss sent for the treatment, helped us with performing a really big operation and she's safe now..I called you but you didn't reply back so i'm leaving this voicemail. Thank your kind boss for me!"

Hoseok's heart beat increased as he stumbled with the chains, eyes widening before looking at taehyung with pure shock while he smiled..

"See?"

Hoseok then tried to get back on his legs but hissed in pain when it felt like he couldn't move.

"Now you must clearly understand..You're mine doll.. I am keeping my promise i made, i don't think you would betray me, will you?"
Taehyung grinned like a child, holding the boy who have again started falling from weakness.

Hoseok didn't reply as he was again too weak..

His eyes felt heavy as he let Taehyung hold him..

The peircing pain on his wrists and legs hurted too much..

He hadnot eaten for god knows how long.

He felt soo close to death but that was until a feeling of relief washed over him.

He opened his droopy eyes slowly, taking deep breathes in Taehyung's chest while he unchained him slowly..

Arms and then legs..and hoseok was ready to fall but taehyung held him..

Taehyung picked him up and walked to the chair..

He kept the food on the table and sat on the chair, making hoseok sit on his lap, chest to chest.

"Now..i'm gonna feed you, so be a good baby and obey me..okay doll?"

Hoseok silently nodded because he was too hungry to reject or too weak to fight back.

Taehyung filled up the spoon, blowing air on it to cool it and then slowly brought it to hoseok's lips.

Hoseok slowly ate from the spoon making the man smile in satisfaction..

"Good job doll!"
He praised before filling an another spoon.

He got a little close to hoseok's mouth making it feel sexual.

"Bite it slowly doll..You might hurt your pink lips.."
He mumbled, biting his own lips watching hoseok eat..

"Pretty doll..so pretty...Just for me.."
He whispered giving a peck on hoseok's lips before filling another spoon..

"W-water."
Hoseok whispered and taehyung immediately got him the bottle..

This continued till the food was finished..taehyung giving him compliments that sounded really sensual..and feeding him so beautifully till hoseok was full..

"Good job!"
Taehyung smiled, keeping away all the utensils.

Then he got hoseok clothed by his own hands leaving kisses here and there..

He bandaged him and again made him sit on his lap with him sitting on the chair..

"Doll..I'd never hurt you but that's until you be what i want you to...Your one silly act would make me loose all my love and i myself don't know what i will do with you.."

"..just be mine little doll and i swear i'd never let you cry.."

Taehyung calmly brushed his thumb on hoseok's cheek while the other boy looked at the empty floor..

Taehyung leaned in softly, connecting their lips into a soft kiss where hoseok slowly responded blankly..

Cause there was no way out..

He owed taehyung everything and that was the reason he would let himself get used..

For the sake of his mother and his pride.

"..Even though Aarya came first..You're still my best doll."

Yes,

Hoseok was now a doll..

And will always be..

Till Taehyung gets bored.

He wasn't a human.

Cause he was never treated like one..

Nor in school, nor in high school and not even at this second itself.

He was a doll with no emotions, as it was what taehyung and everyone else treated him like.

And he wasn't allowed to say~

'I'm A Human Too!'

~•~•~

As you see this book is coming to an end..i know this was unexpected but i seriously have no idea or time anymore.

For the sake of my readers who totally didn't expect it to end here, i'm gonna add a last chapter smut.

Also, i have started my 2seok side book so please read it!

Thank you for 1k+

And i love you all so much~

I know i'm not good enough to get your love but i appreciate it a lot!

Thankyou lovepies~

I purple you-

Good by~

Words 1005