|#55:normal weaknesses|

Start from the beginning

the door opened, revealing sulli and his beloved husband, to which is yoongi's father.

the kid's run after them, hugging sulli tight while the other boy hugged thimothy.

"hello kid's,where are you going?" she asked, caressing yuna's back.

"to the village!" she exclaimed a tough tone, it made his throat feel itchy.

"yuna I said don't shout, right?" hoseok scolded her, still soft.

"sorry eomma"

"shall we go?" jimin walked to them, sulli nodded and let yuna and yoohan go in between her arms.

"be careful" sulli shouted after they vanished from their sights.

Hoseok bowed and gestures for them to sit while he wash those dirty plates. "sweetheart" sulli called, hoseok hummed.

"where is yoongi?" she asked, head's finding it's match.

"his on our room, resting" thimothy sat beside sulli, while hoseok spoke with her.

"and why? is he lazy again?" hoseok giggled, he can agree with that. But for now it's a different reason.

"we mated" sulli clapped her hands with her full forced energy, which had hoseok to smile by himself.

"i see, it's normal for him to be weak this moment"

"yes, but can i ask?"

"sure sweetie go on"

"is it normal if you guy's mated and didn't want to go in separate ways? Or I mean didn't want the other person to be farther away from you?"

"yes it is, mostly you'll cling on him. but definitely so overpowered by the body"

"oh" he nodded in approval, now he knows it better than before.

"do you want some tea?" hoseok asked, but sulli stood up and held his arms.

"we should create one" hoseok smiled as they went to the kitchen.

thimothy on the other hand wanted to visit his son's condition, he experienced this kind of thing, so might as well comfort his only son.

"honey!"

"yess" he raises his voice, one time for sure annoyed was him was his wife was so much clingy than before.

but he sure love's it this way.

"come here, give your son a tea" then he stood up, went to where sulli is, seeing the finished made tea.

hoseok was slicing the onions, it'll be their lunch, some soup and fried beef.

"here-"

"ouch!" hoseok shut his eye's, as blood dripped off his skin, he accidentally cut a line in his hand.

it's not that big or small, it's a bit the the both of it.

"careful sweetheart" she said and took the medkit on the drawers, searching for it.

hoseok was holding it, stopping the blood with the clean tissue.

"are you okay?" thimothy asked, hoseok nodded and gave him a firm smile.

"you can go to yoongi now, I'll handle this" sulli said, giving him the tea as he left the kitchen.

"this will sting a bit"
-
Yoongi's father arrived at his destination, opening the door to hoseok and yoongi's bedroom.

he saw the guard, namjoon and his son layed on the bed.

"good morning" namjoon bowed, as he let yoongi's father to come in, he bowed back politely.