"What if they just go for the prison?" Luna asked. "I mean, the whole thing about that place is that they've got families, kids, all that shit. If the Frontier pull in because of us . . . "

"They won't. And anyway, I'm sure they'd be able to take it. We've been hearing about them since before Wellington. If they're still going, they've been through worse than the Frontier."

Luna's face suddenly lit up. "Hey! Look! They left their car behind."

Clem looked. A small, rather beaten up car sat on the road.

"I've got all my shit." Luna turned to Clem. "We could go now. Javi and that are at Prescot, they'll be fine. We could go right now, straight to Georgia."

Clementine sighed again, and Luna knew what she was thinking before she got a word out.

"I just wanna see if they're okay," Clem said. "You know, make sure they got back there, and that Tripp won't be on our asses from Eleanor being out."

Luna groaned. "Fine, but then I get to drive."

"Fine."

They had only driven half way to Prescot when they heard cars behind them.

"Shit!" Clem said, as she looked back. "Hurry, Luna, it's them."

*     *     *

They reached Prescot just before the New Frontier, running in with Javi and the kid (who were outside the gates when they got there).

"Make sure Kate's ready," Javi said to the kid. "We might have to leave."

"You can count of me," He ran off.

Clem, Javi and Luna made their way up onto the top of the gate, where Tripp and Conrad were, watching as the cars pulled up outside the walls, holding their guns.

"I thought you kicked the girl's asses out," Conrad muttered as he looked at Clem and Luna.

"Hey, we didn't have to come back and warn you guys," Luna said.

The cars rolled in below them, the gate closed, stopping them from getting in. A large truck stopped at the front, and Luna realised they had walkers in the back, groaning. People climbed out of the vehicles, rifles in hand. A man who Luna guessed was the leader climbed out of the truck, pistol in hand, bald head with tattoos, and the New Frontier brand burnt into his neck.

"Knock, knock!" He yelled. "Anyone home?"

"We know them," Tripp muttered. "They're the freaks that brand themselves."

"We didn't want to come all the way out here, but unfortunately . . . " A second man said, wearing a beanie and holding his own rifle. " . . . Badger here says that you attacked his men."

The bald man, who Luna assumed was Badger, nodded.

"They shot first!" Javi yelled. "Killed my niece. Shot a woman in cold blood."

"How many of my friends are dead because of you, huh?" Badger took a step forward. 

The beanie guy rolled his eyes. "Sounds like a bunch of he-said she-said shit to me."

"Well, what the fuck do you what?" Tripp asked. "An apology?"

"What I really want -" Badger cocked his gun. "Is for my dead buddies to be alive again. But I don't think that's too likely, is it?"

The Beanie guy looked at Badger, gesturing for him to lower his gun. Then he turned back to them. "He needs to come with us. Answer to justice, accept his punishment. Man gotta have laws. Otherwise we're no better than the animals."