But it just sounded so sexy, so pure, and rolled off the tongue with more ease than I could have imagined. Heck, I actually wished I could see him dressed up a cowboy hat to fit the look. Ride 'em cowboy would be my plan that night.

"I'm glad, because you're certainly the showman," was the reply that I got, not the lecture or drawback that I was expecting. Perhaps those warnings and reasoning were in the rearview – or perhaps he was so turned on that it could be dealt with later. "But pinning me up here isn't going to get us anywhere, is it?"

"Allow me to lead the way then," I tell him, releasing the clasp that held him against the wall, only to keep hold of the hand and force follow him up the stairs.

I had come this far with him, and I wasn't about to not get everything that I wanted.

Reaching the bedsroom, I was glad that I had elected to make the bed that morning – not that it would probably matter when we got done, but damn, presentation was a good start.

"I can already tell this is a place that I am going to have lots of fun," he says as he gives me a push, forcing me to lay down on the bed before him.

He didn't need to force me because trust me, I was looking forward to everything that came with this. Cold showers were hopefully going to be a thing of the past after tonight.

"Now if I go over your limits, don't be afraid to tell me," he warns as he draws in closer. Limits? There were limits? Oh hell boy, you still don't know what you do to me after what I laid on you.

"I don't think we'll have to worry about that, Professor Elliott," I taught back in return, knowing that I could handle whatever he could deliver. In fact, I was looking forward to it and getting my payoff for being patient through everything. There had to be a good reason for why I fought against all of my resistance that night, right? "Class is in session, and I promise to be a good teacher's pet."

"That's what I like to hear..." The little bit of distance closed as he climbed on the bed, his legs split in the middle as he centered myself underneath him. I had no idea where this was going, except for the fact that no matter what, I was ready for it – and going to savor every single moment. This view also made something else very easy to see..

"I see your little friend agrees with me already." It was dead obvious in this position – he had grown quite hard, and I wanted to believe it was based on the kiss and tongue action in the hallway.

In fact, I could only imagine what we could do to each other with those tongues as I wanted to savor and lick every bit of him while touching. On the other hand, his tongue, well, I didn't have a lot of experience but the twists he was bringing for the kiss certainly had me looking forward to the future.

"I could say the same about you," he comments, before running just the edge of his fingertips across the crotch of my jeans. Truth be told, he had done this to me before – made me so fucking hard that a good long cold shower was the only damn solution. Though to follow with that tease? Fuck Clyde, fucking tease you are being right now as there was no stopping the moan that followed afterwards. Two can play this game.

"Then how about you do something about it?" I question in response as I wrap an arm around his back, forcing him down to my level, so I could run that tongue across his lips, just as he had used the fingertips on my crotch. It was only fair, right?

"You're playing with fire boy, and I hope you don't get burned." He then undoes the button at the top, followed by the zipper below. That's right, you know you want to get right to what we both are wanting here. "Just remember, I am in control.." He then allows his fingers to slip through, and the touch becomes ever so closer, with only the thin cloth of my boxers separating those soft, tender on me. Shouldn't I be naked already?

Unchartered Waters ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें