A clearing of throat was heard and Isla turned stiff as she realized Shahzain had entered his room.
Her shohar Shahzain.
It was so hard to believe that she was married to him.

"Isla..." His gruff voice was heard as he took his spot in front of her on the bed.

She hummed in response and he took this as a sign to continue "Nikaah Mubarak." He finally said.

These two words, he was practicing since half an hour outside in the lawn thinking what and how he would say to her and finalized on this.

"A...Aapko bhi." Isla murmured.

Clearing his throat, Shahzain spoke "Tum change kar lo. You must be uncomfortable."

Isla frantically nodded her head and almost ran to the bathroom to change taking her clothes from the closet that were arranged there two days ago itself.

When she returned, she saw Shahzain laying down on one side of the bed only in a pair of sweats, bare from his chest that made her gulp seeing his muscular body.

She hesitantly took her spot on the other side not knowing what she should actually do.

The very next moment the lightof the room were switched off by him and Isla breathed in relief.

Though one though kept rotating in her mind, is this what happens on the wedding night? Are the man and woman too awkward with each other that they don't even talk.

And where was her muh dikhai? She felt like crying because she missed her mother so much and there was no one to hold her and tell that it's okay.

She felt like an outsider in this room.
As if he didn't want her too and was just bearing her presence.

Flashback continues...

Her walls clenched around his member as he pounded into her in a rough pace biting on the top of her breast giving her another hickey like he had many times.

Isla felt like Shahzain was a beast in bed. He would find his release almost everyday while taking care of hers as well.

But they were close only in intimacy. Nothing else.

Reaching his climax, Shahzain buried his seeds deep inside her womb while Isla screamed finding her own release, biting on Shahzain's shoulder so no one could hear her.

He slumped down beside her recovering his breathing, still naked while Isla laid there breathing heavily and covered herself with the thin blanket.

Five months has gone by since their wedding and it would be the right thing to say their relationship was same as it was on the time of their wedding.

The consummated first time after a week of their marriage when they were forcefully sent on a honeymoon to Switzerland by their family.

But this didn't mean it had gotten them any closer.
They behaved like acquaintances more than husband and wife.

"Kal ek business party me jaana hai. Do the needed." Shahzain told her wearing his boxers in front of her stark naked and then passed her his tshirt that easily reached the mid of the thighs.

"M..Mir, I don't feel well these days. Can we skip?" Isla asked as she felt him laying down on the bed again.

From the childhood, Isla was a slow learner. She couldn't pronounce her cousin's, the eldest kid of this house' name.
And once Shahzain had told the 3 year old girl to call him Mir instead.
She was more than happy to do so.