"Tea?"

"Tea"

"Why?"

Tae just chuckled in response and continued,

"After Tea, you'll prepare breakfast for me."

Jungkook giggled and Tae smiled.

"A lake where we can go boating, a place where I can touch the clouds."

"Hmm"

"And when we return in the evening, there will be a sudden rainfall and we will get wet while running to take cover under a small ledge and from there...."

"From there?"

"From there...."

"Yeah?"

Tae opened his eyes and smiled.

"We will go home, change clothes and then go for a nice candle light dinner and the we will return leisure and light up the firewood and get under the blankets to warm our hands."

"Just warm our hands."

"And..."

"And?"

"And..."  Tae whispered.

"And?"   Jungkook whispered back.

"And..."  Tae spome in the slightest whisper.

There was silence. The voice of their breaths was heard only. There was something in that silence that the boy in office was already making scenerios in his mind and not gonna lie, the boy in the stadium was also imagining those things. Both of them under the same blanket, in each other's embrace, feeling each other's warmth, cuddling, kissing and....

"And?"

"And....we'll go to sleep."

Taehyung said and giggled making Jungkook smile. Little did they know that they both were thinking the same thing.

"Its okay love. For you to think this far is sufficient. Leave the rest to me. I will take care of everything after that."

"I know. You'll do what you want on your own so why should I worry?"  Tae teased with a naughty grin on his face.

"We will see"

"What will you see?"

"Hmmm...you are being too bold right now. We'll see how you'll behave when we will be under the blanket and..."

"And?"

"And me hovering over you..."

"And?"

"And looking deep into your eyes.."

"And?"

"And our feets tangled.."

"And?"

"And hands interwined, placed on either side of your head.."

"And?"

"And clothes shattered all over the room.."

"And?"  Tae whispered

"And dim lights, room locked..."  Jungkook also replied in same tone.

"And?"

"And me leaning towards your face.."

"And?"

"And..."

"Yeah?"

"And give a peck on your lips and sleep."

BUSTED!

CRASH!

Jungkook giggled and Tae pouted.

"Kook!"

"What?"

"You said clothes shattered all over the room."

"So? I didn't say 'no clothes on us'. What was your mind thinking huh pretty doctor?"

Tae blushed hard and smiled shyly.

"Nothing...I thought nothing."

"Gosh!! Tae.... I can't wait to see you, hug you, kiss you"

"Me too"

"I miss you so much"

"Me too"

As there was silence, Jungkook could feel Tae being a bit sad so he decided to change the topic.

"Okay listen...wanna hear my ideas about honeymoon?"

"Yes!"

"Okay so...we will go to a deserted rench far away, where there's nobody but horses and us, where we can brazenly run amok naked, where we can jump up and down to break mangoes off a mango tree and there should be a pond where the crocodiles will blush watching us kissing."

It took some time for Tae to process everything.

"What do you think huh? Isn't it best?"

"You are a dork!....idiot bunny!"   and Tae burst into laughter, making Jungkook smile widely.

"What what? Did I say something wrong?"

"Forget it! I am not going on a honeymoon with you...ever!"

"Okay okay sorry"

"Nope...the decision is final."

"Then we'll have honeymoon at our home."

"Pervert!"

"TAE...EVERYONE'S LEAVING."  Minho shouted from afar and Tae nodded.

"Oh okay okay...I gotta go..bye...love you."

"Love you too bub...take care."

"You too...bye"

"Bye"

~

I love seeing them happy...😉
Thankyou for reading❣