Chapter Two

"TAKEMICHI!!!!"

Everyone turn their heads as chifuyu shouted the name of their hero. It made them shocked , seeing Chifuyu in panicked state which rearly to see it on his face. How can't he be in panicked when Takemichi was laying on the bloody group coming from his own blood.

"N-o, no, no, no , takemichi wake up!!!!" He panicked , rushed as he can embracing the bloody body of his friend. Chifuyu shake takemichi , not to hard but he received a silent from the unconscious body on his hand , leaning on his body.

"Take—takemitchy???"Mikey  stopped beating the one infront of him. Hearing the unrecognized pain from Chifuyu's voice. He turned his head and let go the body to the ground. His lifeless eyes start to recognized Takemichi leaning to Chifuyu who shaking him gently.

"When did this happened? You were just in my back that time h-how ?" Chifuyu said  as his tears starting to fall on takemichi's face.

"C-chifuyu?"  He come back to his senses as he feel the tears fall on his face.

"Yeah  it's me . Hang on takemichi we're taking you to the hospital." Chifuyu said trembling. Carefully not to move for the wounds not to open widely that will cause a heavy blood flow.

"D-draken-kun ?"  Despite that he has struggling to breath , he gathered his strength to speak and find Draken. Did I failed again?

"T-takemichi, when did this happen?"  Ah... He's safe. Draken crouch down and hold the other hand.

"W-when kiyomasa t-t tried to s-stab you behind. You're not hurt right?

*Cough blood*

"Takemichi!"

" L-luckily you're not hurt, unfortunately I'm the one who been stab"

*chuckle*

"ne , draken-kun ,I'm happy that you're safe—"

Mikey wanted to run towards Takemichi , as he take a step the time seem to stop when he saw Takemichi's hand slipped from the hand of Draken and falls on the ground. No...

"President ,the police are here!! " One of his companion shouted, as he heard the siren coming to their location.

Draken gets up and carry takemichi like a bride. Show a emotionless face to Kiyomasa and start to threaten him.

"Kiyomasa, I don't know why you want to kill me but I will not forgive you if something's gonna happen to Takemichi. Remember that. "

The toman leaved the area , some of them return to there base as for the  commander and the 6 district captain and vice-captain rush Takemichi in to the hospital .

Hinata almost tripped while entering the emergency room.  She saw the bunch of people and being recognize as the TOMAN a.k.a Tokyo Manji Gang , were his best friend joined.

"What happened to takemichi?" A clueless tone of hinata. She want to slap them! But something was stopping her. Hiding her emotion and act calm.

"He got stabbed , hina-chan" Baji say while staring the ceiling. Afraid that his tears would fall as the tears start to build on his eyes

"What  his condition?" Trying not to cry and shake her voice.

"We  don't know , when we got here his unconscious" Mitsuya said.

She turned her head to Chifuyu who was covered with dry blood. Mumbling something , fidgeting his fingers and shaking his legs.

Hinata sat beside Draken , she hear draken as everyone went silent.

"Gomen" out of nowhere , Draken speak.

"Gomen , I should have been aware to my surrounding. It well never happened if I'm aware. Gomen."

"Ne , draken-kun , takemichi will be sad if he heard you saying like that." Hinata said as Draken sighed.

" Believe in Takemichi, he will not give up , he's a strong person ,h-he... he will fight just to live with us" Hinata start to tear up.

After few hours of operation , the door of emergency room opened , the doctor who take care of Takemichi , goes out from emergency room covered with sweat and blood. Taking a long deep breath and unconsciously shaked his head and turned to them with disappointment.

All of them stand in front of the doctor and stare each one them as they asked a bunched of questions but how can I answer those questions if I didn't save the patient...

"Sorry .... Sorry everyone" the doctor said and bowed his head. The place was silent for a seconds , as typing to understand what did just the doctor said. When they realized, they plopped their selves onto the chair and started to mourn.

'Takemichi?'

'Hanagaki-kun?'

'Takemitchy?'

'Is gon—?'

To be continued.....