Yun Xin's eyes drooped, "I didn't call him."

Yan Zhengfei grinned, "I'm not used to it."

"Zhengfei, do you remember that Zhou Yan's stepmother sent me back that night?" Yunxin gritted her teeth when she saw that there was no one around, "It's been a week, and I can't sleep every night."

"?" Yan Zhengfei also noticed that Yunxin's complexion was not very good, and reduced the smile on her face, "Why, did something happen that night?"

He also wondered what could happen that night.

Can stepmother Zhou Yan still bully Yun Xin?

Yun Xin's eyes were reddish, and she was really anxious and aggrieved. She didn't understand, she just said that, if Zhou Yan's stepmother didn't want to agree, then just let it go. Why should she say that to scare her, suggesting that she has recording equipment in the car, and that what she said might be heard by Uncle Zhou?

People's memories are selfish, beautify themselves, and vilify others intentionally or unintentionally.

Yun Xin subconsciously narrated the events of that day in a way that was beneficial to her, "Zhou Yan's stepmother was very angry and lost a lot of temper. I know I said something wrong, but it was just a sentence. It was just one sentence. I was so scared that I kept apologizing to her, but she told me that Uncle Zhou would know... Zhengfei, I really didn't expect that one of my unintentional words would make her care like this."

Yan Zhengfei frowned, apparently also finding this matter very tricky.

Yun Xin waited for his answer.

"Zhengfei..."

Yan Zhengfei glanced at her, and said in disapproval: "Yun Xin, I think you really did something wrong with this. How could you tell her that."

Yun Xin was shocked by the mistake.

"Although Brother Yan is a good friend of ours, if he needs my help, I'm bound to cut into his ribs..." Yan Zhengfei doesn't know what to say, but he doesn't agree with Yunxin's actions in his heart." I also don't want Zhou Yan's stepmother to be pregnant with a baby, but our idea is ours, how can we tell her, don't you think it's very abrupt that you run to her and tell her this kind of thing?"

Yun Xin's eyes burst into tears now, "But I have already said, I really drank too much that day."

Yan Zhengfei thought for a while, and then said: "Uncle Zhou has so many cars, even if there are recording equipment in the cars, Uncle Zhou will not be too idle to check it every day. Let this matter pass, don't mention it."

Yun Xin didn't believe it, "Stepmother Zhou Yan was so angry that day, wouldn't she tell Uncle Zhou to listen to it?"

"Should...no." Yan Zhengfei said.

"You can't be sure," Yun Xin downcast, "Well, you can't help it. I figured it out. I'll apologize to her and Uncle Zhou later."

After speaking, she said dimly with tears, "My parents will definitely be very angry. I regret it."

Yan Zhengfei couldn't see her crying, and without thinking too much, he said: "Don't apologize, I'll take care of this. You can rest assured to sleep!"