I tug on the nearest shirt that hangs formidably above my knee.

I could hear bells ringing as blood pumped ferociously inside of my ears. Dried up ichor, the blood of my feral wolf from the inside, covered my lower abdomen.

I now stomped barefoot through the woods where I knew the prisoner cavity resided. The pointy dagger inside of my hands was warm, my body whined meekly— desiring to crash onto the ground. I hid the dagger underneath my breasts as I took rhythmic paces.

Time was exuberant.

My life had flashed before my polluted pupils that now hid infiltrated tears, I hadn't stopped running. I've ran from treacherous resilience, I've ran from my haven of a home with Andy. Mavis has succumbed endless agony all the same, now her male would be murdered by the likes of my lover.

Alexander was never my perfect suitor. How could I be so stupid?

I now know what needs to be done.

Running through the gated doors, saliva collected underneath my tongue before I gulped it, slicing it around my teeth. I was itching all over, becoming over taken by nervousness but before another pervading thought could course through my mind, I barged inside the torturing chamber.

Medieval in style, I could hardly realign my surroundings.

Time and time again, I had been punished by Alexander. He neglected me from love, physically he over powered me. He has dominated my mind, my body, my sovereignty. Against all odds we've faced, I stood idly beside him. I was his divine counterpart, who chose to ignore the parts of him that did not love me in return. Only his lips could make me forget all the self hatred he'd made me feel. To think I was only a body for him. I was merely another servant. I fulfilled my duty as a bed warmer, but not as his mate— the future queen of this world.

I'm easing past the fortress, so many boisterous males surround me. Not another woman in sight. The women of his pack were being sheathed on the west wing before the trial. I push against the naked shoulders of my mate's companions, the men of his pack who pleaded for this to happen. They grew greedier off the sight of their beta being punished. Chained to stone, he laid unclothed allowing his muscles to rest. Hector was a sweatier ball of torment, he'd already looked shredded to pieces. His mouth laid agape as feen soldiers tug on each side of him by his arms.

The sound of rushing blood flow has not ceased nor lessen inside of my ears, if I had chose to give in to my meatier thoughts, everyone would have to know what I was or what my intentions were. Once Hector subsides; submitting fully into his restraints does Alpha Alexander arouse to his podium. He'd look the same as he did before as we laid together after indulging in our sex, our passion— which ultimately meant nothing to him. Could he still hear the sounds of my whimpering mess? Even as he presents himself to these wicked people.

I once had my legs wrapped around his neck, riding out my climax. He has trained me to become and take the shape as anything and everything. I' had sought to give him extreme pleasure and ecstasy, I allowed him to tame me for. Has guilt overridden him even once? Alexander opens his mouth to speak, the scent of my juices practically fanned the crowd, including me in the face. My mate sported only jeans to cover his slim waist and yet, the markings of my fingernails were more than transparent across his chest and backside. My thighs quiver and clench again, in favor of our aggressor and his beauty.

Even in death, my mate could not be anymore prominently tasteful. For his lips were the most talented element he had. His nose which he used for breathing, had smoothen out the creases in my neck, trailed down the length of my jaw after he would nip at my earlobe. Sensitivity. That's all I will ever fully be accustomed to. That's how I wish to be remembered. Those sensitive, gentlest of moments, will be the only thing missed, shared between counterparts.