𝑫𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

Start from the beginning

"You're up?" Seonghwa sleepily asked as he adjusted himself.

"Little one is resting on my bladder." Yeosang said with a pout.

Seonghwa let out a gruff chuckle. He place a kiss on Yeosangs forehead and his hand on Yeosang belly. He rubbed small circles comforting Yeosang.

"I love you pup." Seonghwa confessed.

"I love you too master." Yeosang replied as he played with Seonghwa's hair.

"What time is your appointment?" Seonghwa asked.

"12 noon. Today we'll get to see how it has developed so far." Yeosang said with excitement.

"Gender included?" Seonghwa asked as he looked at Yeosang.

Yeosang smiled and nod excitedly. Seonghwa smiled before placing a peck on Yeosang's lips. Yeosang smiled at him.

"What do hope it to be?" Yeosang asked as he played with Seonghwa's hair.

"I'll be happy no matter what because it's ours." Seonghwa said with a smile.

Yeosang smiled widely at his response. He placed a small kiss on Seonghwa's neck before looking at him. Seonghwa raised his eyebrow before he smirked. He fixed his position before dipping his head into the crook of Yeosang's neck, giving him small kisses, leaving behind his marks.

Seonghwa and Yeosang was now getting ready to head the the doctors office. They had a simple, light breakfast. Yeosang was wearing a hoodie and tracks and Seonghwa wore a simple long sleeved sweater and a pair of jeans. They both made sure they had everything before they left home.

Seonghwa drove them to the nursing home before parking in the underground parking. They took the elevator up and informed the front desk of their arrival. It wasn't long before Yeosang's doctor called them in.

Yeosang took off his pants and pulled up his hoodie as he lie down on the bed. Mrs. Kim organized the machine and squeezed some of the gel onto Yeosang's stomach.

"You look alot more swollen since the last visit Yeosang, judging by this I'm sure we'll get the gender today." Mrs. Kim said with a smile before starting the ultrasound.

Yeosang looked at Seonghwa and smiled. Seonghwa held his hand as Mrs. Kim did the ultrasound.

"Look at those beautiful arms and legs.." Mrs. Kim said as she passed the monitor over the areas.

"And that's the private parts. Congratulations!!" Mrs. Kim said happily.

Seonghwa couldn't hold back his smile. Yeosang smiled and tears fell from his eyes. Seonghwa looked at him with a smile before wiping his tears, then giving him a kiss.

Seonghwa and Yeosang looked back at the machine and smiled.

Mrs. Kim wiped Yeosang's stomach before Seonghwa helped him sit up. He wore his pants and fixed his hoodie. Mrs. Kim gave them the pictures before they left the clinic.

The drive back home Yeosang kept looking at the pictures with a smile. Seonghwa glimpsed at him and smiled before resting his hand on his thigh.

Seonghwa soon pulled into their yard before parking. Yeosang looked at him with a pout.

"What about my car?" Yeosang asked.

"I'll bring it later. Now, how are we going to tell mom and the others, she still doesn't know of the pregnancy even though they visited last month." Seonghwa said with a chuckle.

Yeosang let out a chuckle as well.

"Can we go inside, my back hurts a little bit." Yeosang said and Seonghwa nod.

The exited the car and went inside. Yeosang sat on the couch and leaned back letting out a comfortable sigh. Seonghwa smiled as he sat down.

"How about a gender reveal? We can tell them then." Yeosang said before looking at Seonghwa.

"That sounds nice. When do you want to have it?" Seonghwa asked.

"Tomorrow?"

Seonghwa looked at him before he let out a chuckle.

"Why tomorrow?" Seonghwa asked.

"It's our anniversary." Yeosang said with a smirk.

"Then tomorrow it is." Seonghwa said before placing a kiss on his lover's lips.

Yeosang smiled.

"Let's call everyone one." Yeosang said and Seonghwa nod.

They contacted their friends and Seonghwa's parents and told them they were hosting a party the next day to be sure to be there.

Once they were finished, Seonghwa took Yeosang to get some rest while he did some work from home. He was excited to finally reveal it to everyone