Chapter:10 Wayward Son Part:2

Jotan kept running farther and farther away, and the enemy stand kept following him. The others then began to make a plan to attack the user. "We should be able to attack as long as we don't fall for his tricks. Be quick and swift, or it may cost all our lives." Josuke said. The group then charged them, Onyx jumps up to try and surprise the attacker. But suddenly, another giant appeared right behind him. "My stand can protect me to you know..my stand isn't just one, but it's multiple too!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!" Josuke then thought back to stands like this...harvest...bad company...there was always a weakness, and he had to find it fast..he decided to stop charging in and distance himself..maybe he can get a good shot with one of his bearings. He stood behind a nearby tree, and kept watching the others try and attack. Onyx kept trying to barrage, but the attackers stand kept blocking the strikes.

Jotan kept running, although low on breath. He looked behind him, and noticed that the giant is right behind him. He turned back and kept on booking it. The giant right on his tail.

They continued to attack, Onyx kept on with the offensive, Lilly was shooting from the side but her vines kept bouncing off.

Ryan kept climbing up until he hit a part of the tree were the branches were all weak. He climbed to a big branch, and sat on it. He took aim again, this time he noticed the second giant blocking Onyx's and Lilly's attacks. The old man for some reason had an opening and Ryan took aim.

Josuke finally saw an opening, it was small but he knew it would work if he's quick enough. He grabbed a bearing, and aimed summoning crazy Diamond behind him.

Stand Master:Lilly
Stand Name:guns n roses

Stand ability:can shoot out little seeds which if they touch anything, will break open letting vines come out, and wrap around the target and starts squeezing.

The both shot, Ryan shot 27 bullets, and Josuke shot the bearing. The old man was hit from all the bullets from the back, then shot in the head by the bearing. Killing him in the end. "Well there's that. Now let's look for Jotan." They looked around for a bit longer in case they weren't in the clear, when the realized nothing happened after a few minutes, they began there search.

Jotan was pretty much dying, but not literally. He was gasping so much It sounded like he was giving birth, all he could hear was nothing but the wind and...is that shouting? He thought. It took a bit but he was able to finally concentrate. A couple people were shouting his name nearby, he got up and looked around. But couldn't see anyone. He got up and couldn't see anyone. He walked a bit forward, and finally recognized one of the shouting voices, it was Josuke! "JOTAN!!!! JOTANNNNN!!!" Josuke yelled. Jotan opened his mouth, "IM OVER HERE DAD!!!" Jotan walked forward a bit, and finally saw Josuke. "THERE YA ARE SON!" Jotan started booking it to Josuke, and hugged him once he got to em. "This is weird..you've never willingly hugged my like this before." "Can we just cherish this before I stop." "Right, sorry." They hugged for a couple of seconds, then stopped. "Did you at least get a break?" "No, kept running until I couldn't hear it's footsteps." Jotan looked around. "Where are the rest?" "They should be here soon, we are supposed to meet up here. This was the last place Ryan saw you running so.

Stand Master:Ryan
Stand Name:War Pigs

Stand ability:the user can have a full on assault load out with any primary and secondary as long as he wants an assault rifle, and a pistol.

It took a couple of hours, but they finally all finally reunited. They continued walking to the city, and after a couple hours they made it to Wolfsburg.

TO BE CONTINUED———->