𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅

Start from the beginning

"Good morning princess." Wooyoung replied.

"Hey, is Yeosang ready?" Yunho asked as he entered.

"Yeah, he didn't eat breakfast though." Seonghwa replied.

"Oh, hyung you're here!" Yunho said.

Yuna made her way to Seonghwa before he chuckled and gave her a hug.

"Hello princess, how are you?" He asked as Yuna gave him a hug.

"I'm great! Papa is gonna spend his money on me today." She said with a proud smile.

They all chuckle.

"Hey, where's my hug?" San asked.

Yuna escaped Seonghwa and ran and gave her uncle San hug before going and holding Yeosang's hand.

"Uncle Sang we match!" Yuna exclaimed.

She had on a black skinny jeans with a blue hoodie and black shoes.

"We do! Let's get going." Yeosang told her and she nod.

Yeosang walked next to Seonghwa and pouted. Seonghwa chuckled before going into his wallet and taking out his card and giving it to his pup.

"Thank you Master." Yeosang said with a smile.

He placed it into his wallet and pushed it, along with his phone, deep into his pocket, before giving Seonghwa a kiss.

"See you guys later." Yunho said, "Wooyoung are you ready!?" Yunho called out.

"I'm coming! See you later babe." He said as he gave San quick peck.

Yunho sat in the driver's seat, Wooyoung sat next to him and Yuna and Yeosang sat in the back chatting away.

They had been at the mall for almost 2 hours. Yeosang hands were almost full, Wooyoung hand a few bags and Yunho had all of Yuna's bags. They stopped in the food court to have a meal before they left. Yeosang saw a store he wanted to get some things from. He informed Wooyoung before going.

He walked in and the staff greeted him. He went to the back section seeing a few pieces he liked. Making sure that it would fit him by checking the size, he took them and carried it to cash for it.

The cashier was nice and she cashed his clothes and Yeosang paid for it and collected the bill. She thanked him for shopping at their store before he leaved.

He made he way back to the others and saw that the food had already arrived. Both Yunho and Wooyoung saw the bag and began teasing him. Yeosang just chuckled and brushed them off. Once they all were finished eating they returned to the car, loading all the bags in the trunk and back seat.

"I'm telling daddy how much you spent today." Yunho told Yuna with a chuckle.

Yuna gasp dramatically.

"Papa you won't!" She said.

"He'll see it anyways baby, it's his card we used." Yunho said.

Yeosang and Wooyoung let out a laugh as Yuna whined.

"I'll tell Uncle Hwa and Uncle San that you guys spent alot as well!" She said as she crossed her hands and looked out the window.

Yeosang and Wooyoung laughed as they left the mall.

"I don't have a limit on Uncle Hwa's card." Yeosang said with a teasing smirk.

Yuna huffed and turned her head causing the others to laugh.

"Wait, Papa, did we buy anything for the twins?" Yuna asked and Yunho nodded.

They pulled out the parking lot and made their way back to WooSan's house.

They arrive back to WooSan's house and Yeosang took his bags and put it into his car. They helped Wooyoung carried his bags inside. Once they were finished Yunho and Yuna said their goodbyes before they left.

Yeosang went to the room and got his stuff before returning to Wooyoung.

"I'll get going now hyung, thank you for everything." Yeosang said as he gave Wooyoung a hug.

"Anytime Sang. Drive safely." Wooyoung said as he waved off Yeosang.

Yeosang put the last of his stuff in the back seat, then sat in the driver's seat, starting his car. He waved Wooyoung one more time before he left.

The drive to back home was quiet. Once he pulled into the yard he saw Seonghwa's car parked. He parked his car next to Seonghwa's before switching it off. He took one only one bag before going inside.

"Seonghwa, I'm back!" Yeosang said as he entered the house.

He walked to the bedroom while looking for his boyfriend but didn't find him. He place the bag he was holding in the cupboard in the bathroom before he continued looking.

"Hwa!?" Yeosang called out as he went to the third floor.

"Hwa— Oh my god..." Yeosang muttered out.

Seonghwa was shirtless and in a pair of shorts as he did pull ups, chin ups with crunches.
The third floor was their home gym, one of the perks of this house. Yeosang stood there for a while watching his lover exercise. Seonghwa sat on the bench and saw Yeosang staring at him through the mirror. He smirked before he started lifting the weights.

Yeosang snapped out of it and walked towards him with a smile. He sat opposite him.

"You look hot." Yeosang said as he eyed his lover.

"You look yummy." Seonghwa said with a smirk.

"Help me empty the car, my feet hurt." Yeosang said as he stood up.

"I will, wait for me." Seonghwa did his last set before he stood up.

"Let's head down. You go change I'll bring the bags to the room." Seonghwa said and Yeosang smiled and nod.

Seonghwa went for the bags in Yeosang's car and Yeosang went into the room and stripped his clothes off his body. Seonghwa walked into the room, almost dropping the bags.

Yeosang was naked standing in front of their full length mirror as he looked at his belly which was a bit more bigger than last time.

Seonghwa placed the bags down and smiled before walking behind him.

"You look lovely my prince." Seonghwa said placing his hands on top of Yeosang's belly.

"Thank you Master. Wanna shower together?" Yeosang asked looking at through the mirror.

Seonghwa smiled. Yeosang walked into the the bathroom and put the bathtub to full. Seonghwa walked in and smiled. He discarded his clothes before rinsing his skin quickly under the shower before joining Yeosang in the tub.

"Your wet hair makes you look ten times more sexy." Yeosang said as he passed his fingers through Seonghwa's hair.

"I'm glad you like it, let's get into the tub." Seonghwa said and they got in.

Yeosang relaxed against Seonghwa and they enjoyed each others presence.