C h a p t e r T h r e e

"Why is he always so late? Is he flirting with the teacher?" Complains Julianna to Severus as they're waiting for Regulus to come out of his class. She had a free period and decided to spend it studying in the library. An hour later, she went outside of Arithmancy class to wait for her friends. Severus and the other students came out but weirdly enough, her secret boyfriend decided to have a talk with the professor.

"Flirting with the professor?" Sniggered Severus. "Really?"

"Then what are they doing?"

"How could I know?"

"Yeah sorry... It's just weird."

"Don't worry about it." As they keep on talking about what could Regulus possibly be talking about with his Alchemy professor, the marauders walk by and see the two of them chatting on the bench and start assuming crazy things, whispering, plotting. When Julianna turns her head towards them, they start giggling as they were mocking her and she runs up to them, confused.

"What?" She asks firmly, putting her hands on her hips.

"I think we found out why you keep disappearing lately, and having your head in the clouds!" Laughs Sirius with a mischievous smile on his face. "You're a bit too close to Snivellus!

"Don't call him that."

"See?! You're dating!"

"What are you even talking about? Why would you think that?"

"We could see you two chatting over there, there's chemistry!" James mocks her even if he doesn't believe a thing he's saying. They all know it's not true, they just like to tease the Little Potter, and annoy her. She hates when people assume things about her that aren't real.

"There's no chemistry or whatever James, we're just talking because we're friends. Are you dating Peter because you guys talk? No. Now leave me alone assholes." She gives them a death look and goes back to Severus, still no sign of Regulus.

"Wow, your sister is in a bad mood today... We should spend more time with her, she's not funny enough..." States Sirius as they walk away to their next class.

-

During the following days, the marauders kept on teasing Julianna all the time about her dating their Slytherin enemy. She knows they're just joking, if they actually thought what they were saying was true, they would make a big deal out of it. They hate Severus more than anything, he would be dead by now if they really thought he was dating James' sister. For them, Julia going out with a Slytherin is impossible, and Severus going out with a girl is impossible. But it doesn't make any of this less annoying for her. In the morning "Oh hi Julia, how's Snivellus?" during lunch time "Julia, why aren't you with your boyfriend?" and then again before night "what are you still doing here Julia? Isn't there some Slytherin boy waiting for you?". There is one indeed, but not Severus, and because of James and his friends sticking to her ass all day long, it's harder for her to meet up with her real lover. Regulus tries not to show he's upset about this. So he has to watch his brother's friends talking about the dirty things Julia might be doing with Sev. Very hard to listen and keep a poker face...

"Juliaaaa!" Sings Peter entering the common room with his three companions.

"Don't even think about it!" She warns them knowing what they want to say.

"We saw you hanging out with Severus today!"

"Yeah? What's your point? He's my friend, I hang out with my friends."

"It didn't look like friends talk, you had pretty serious faces!" Sirius takes over, sitting with the others on a couch.

"He's helping me with my potions homework, you know how bad I am, my results are going down and since I didn't pass my O.W.L's in this subject I need to study harder. What else do you want me to say that will keep you from annoying me with your stupid and useless theories?" Julianna closes her book loudly and stares at them with a murderer look.