Intro

I dedicate this chapter to the beautiful FizzyJPop for encouraging me to stop waiting and actually publish it. So thanks <3 :)

Let me guess: you're an author with a brilliant plot, but you have no idea where to start writing. Or, maybe you have a beautiful story with a terrible cover and title. Perhaps you have creative and unique characters but a cliché, boring plot. Have no fear; I'm here to help!

This book will help you with your book's characters, plot, grammar, title, cover, blurb, details, social hierarchy ranks, and getting over writers' block!

You can skip around the book for chapters that interest you more, but I suggest reading the whole story because if you're looking at a book on how to write a book, you might need some help with more than one thing.

Keep in mind that this book has opinions and you might disagree. I might also spend more time on some topics rather than others depending on my anger towards them. For example, my grammar chapter might be a tad long . . .

____________________________________________________

Wow, finally got this published! I have been putting it off for so long! Sorry for short chapter, but it's just an intro/preview. I already have a list of things I want to write about in this book, but write in the comments if there is anything you'd like advice on for a chapter of this book! Also, I'm going to post my word count at the end of each chapter (I'll explain later on).

Word count: 257

- Raiiny