Chapter Thirteen

Comincia dall'inizio

"This is just a coincidence." I told Alexander who shook his head.

"It's not you'll see."

"So who do you think is going to mate with someone next?" I asked, genuinely curious to know the answer.

All eyes fell on Luca who was looking down. Had Luca met someone? I felt like everyone knew his situation except me. But then again I don't expect to be in the loop with Lycan business, after all before this week I was just Nina's human friends, they didn't owe me any explanation or information.

Riya's cry over the baby monitor broke the subtle tension in the room. Nina left to check up on her while everyone else started to clean up. Once we cleaned up and gradually migrated over to the living room Vladamir approached me.

"Time to go." He simply said as he glanced at me.

We said out goodbyes and headed off to his house. The drive to his house was silent and peaceful. I didn't even need to put the music on as Vladamir didn't seem like he was in a talking mood. After fifteen minutes of driving at a crazy speed, we finally slowed down and I looked out to see a large gate ahead of us. The gate opened automatically and Vladamir sped up again.

The road from the gate to his house was well lit, there were lights on both sides of the private road and also ahead of us. Once he parked the car, I gaped at the large mansion that was towering over us as if it was trying to intimidate me. The cream coating of the paint shined as the surrounding lights beamed against it. Around the huge house were neatly trimmed hedges and flowerbeds and a marble fountain on the left side of the lawn.

"You have a fountain?" I asked as I stepped out of the car. "This is your house? It's huge."

"Do you want to live at another location? I have a wide range of properties."

"How rich are you?" I questioned as my eyes trailed over the large black double doors, the wide arched windows and balconies.

"Very." He simply said with a smirk.

"Too bad mating isn't like a marriage. I would divorce you and take half of your money."

Vladamir didn't bother to show me around the house, he said I could find my own way around. He briefly pointed out where he would be sleeping before taking me to my room. The house was massive and I knew it would take me time to get used to everything.

He had maids, chefs and a butler who all lived on the near the property. They had their own house a few minutes away from this house. This all seemed so crazy, I thought Nina and Gabriel's house was big and luxurious but this was on another level.

My room was beautiful and my eyes were immediately drawn to the fireplace that brought a warm ambience to the dark coloured room. On the opposite side was a large king sized bed with a cream padded fabric headboard that almost reached the ceiling and on the ceiling were two large crystal chandelier. There were two large windows and one opened up to the balcony where there were a couple of chairs and a round table.

I couldn't stop looking around, everything was so clean, elegant and expensive. I was scared that I was going to break something.

"It's beautiful."

"The maids have unpacked most of your items for you. If you need anything, use this." He held up a black sleek phone on the bedside table. "They are available day and night."

"Thank you." I told him and I meant it. I looked around the room, opened the wardrobe which had my clothes in, had a quick glance at the big modern bathroom and then at the balcony before closing the doors.

"Will you be wearing these tonight?" Vladamir asked as he twirled a pair of my red panties in the air.

"Give that back!" I hissed as I tried to take it from him but he put his hand up higher. "You are so annoying."

I jumped up and almost got it when he moved his hand. He laughed at me attempt while I glared at him.

"You know what, I don't even care. Keep them." I lied as I stopped my attempts to reach them.

I waited until Vladamir lowered his hand before launching for them again. I thought I would be quick enough to get them, what I didn't think would happen was him falling backwards on the bed with me on top of him.

I froze as I sat on top of him, my eyes wide as I watched his turn slightly golden.

Vladamir tossed my panties to the side and gripped my hips with his large hands before moving me slightly lower so I could feel him.

He was hard, very hard and big. His hands moved up my hips and slid up my body slowly. Though he wasn't touching any of my skin, his warm hands sent goosebumps over all my body and I couldn't help but shiver in anticipation.

Vladamir suddenly sat up and pulled me closer causing me to grind my hips subconsciously. He watched me carefully as he inched closer towards me, his eyes flickering between my eyes and lips.

I should have pulled away, I should have stopped him.

Instead I did the opposite.

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked the chapter

What do you think is going to happen next?

If you want to read ahead you can do on www.patreon.com/kayy_b there are currently 32 chapters up and the next one will be up on Saturday.

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate the support!

-Kayy xx