Chapter 13: Seduction

Start from the beginning

The sarcasm dripped out like venom from Suki. But in the end, she sighed and decided to let these things go and instead explained what they were going to do. Sokka who had experience fighting against Firebenders would teach them how to fight against them and Suki will teach him the Kyoshi Fighting Style.

"By the way, I am not wearing the dress you wear." Sokka clarified.

"We won't make you wear that." The girls looked at him strangely. "Why would he even do something like that?"

He didn't explain and just looked at the floor embarrassed. Which made the girls think that he was even cuter now.

**
Two hours later. Suki and the other Kyoshi Warriors looked at their new male student in shock.

Sokka moved through the forms with impeccable accuracy. There was no mistake in his form, it was a picture-perfect demonstration of the Kyoshi Techniques. His movements were especially fast and only Suki could react to them. 

What these girls had studied most of their life, Sokka had come and done it better than them in just two hours.

*cough* Suki coughed awkwardly, interrupting him. "That's enough for today. How about you show us your techniques, Sokka?"

She wanted to have him stop before he became even better than even Suki in the Kyoshi Techniques. 

"Of course," Sokka happily agreed. It made Suki's conscience weigh heavily seeing him be so nice.

'He is just too pure.' 

She had tried to stop him out of jealousy, but he was happy to show them the things he knew.

*
The lessons started simple enough with Sokka being a firebender and shooting out imaginary fire. He showed them how to dodge more than needed because sometimes even the heat of the fire was enough to hurt you.

He was at the moment correcting Suki's form and the sun had set by now. The rest of the Kyoshi Warriors went home, but she and Sokka stayed behind since they didn't know when he would set off or how much time they would have for him to impart his techniques on them.

----
-Sokka POV-

Since it was just me and Suki, this was a little awkward as I touched her hips and thigh. It was all to show her how to dodge a Firebender's attack. Due to my Gamer's Body, I had experienced just the right amount of distance where the pain wouldn't reach and that was how far the dangerous heat spread.

"Is this okay?" Asked Suki, grabbing my hand and bringing it into her inner thigh, pushing it against her soft skin. She had taken off her Kyoshi armor since it was too hot during the day and she was now wearing only simple overalls. 

"No, you don't need to move your thigh so much." I took my hand off her thigh and instead grabbed her wrist pulling her body towards me as I stood behind her. "Okay, since you are quite elastic, then leaning back against a point-blank fire attack would be the best."

"You think so?" Suki questioned in a husky voice while on me even more.

"Yes. This way you can even use one of your legs and kick their hand upward while leaning backward."

"Hmm~" she leaned on me even more, slowly her leg tripping mine and she slightly pushed me, bringing me to the ground. Then she sat on top and saddled me. "So… Do you think this would be an effective technique?"

Her hips slowly started swaying and I could feel her heat on my lower head. 

Yes, I knew what she was doing, I wasn't dumb. 

***
Suki felt embarrassed doing this, but she was so engorged in the moment that she decided to throw any sense of shame away. 

She looked at him nervously as Sokka nodded nonchalantly. "Yeah. But I don't think this would be effective against a Firebender. If I was a Firebender  I can just blast you in the face since my hands are still free."

'Just how dense is this guy?!' She was getting annoyed at how he didn't seem to catch any of her hints.

"Sokka," suddenly another girl's voice called out from outside and she opened the dojo sliding door. "You should come for dinner-"

Suki looked like a deer in front of headlights. She couldn't move or say anything, Soka on the other hand still had a calm look on his face and turned towards the newcomer… It was Katara. 

"This is not what it looks like." He hurriedly declared.

Katara's face looked like she had just swallowed a lemon as she closed the door. "I will leave you to your things."

Now Suki's shame burst out like a dam and her face flushed red like a tomato. Immediately she got up and ran off. "Sorry I gotta go."

Sokka just laid on the ground. No one was there with him as he sighed. "This is troublesome…"

****