Childhood Friends with a Hollywood Star!

Author's note:

             HI guys!!! I just wanted to say that I hope you'll vote for this story and Pls. COMMENT!!!Cause from my previous stories only one person has been commenting on my stories....I hope you understand....so PLS VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Prologue:

          Okay...Jessica Newton was just 4 years old when she was friends with the ever popular celebrity,Jeremy Williams.....which was 5 years old that time.....They grew up together...But now everything is different...Jeremy got discovered and became totally famous...While Jessica goes to London..But Jeremy did not expect that the girl of his childhood became the girl of his dreams... Jessica fell in love with Jeremy since childhood but doesn't expect that Jeremy also fell in love with her....What could happen????

                       AIRPORT:

                "well I've come back from London to America" I've missed this place!!!" ....It was a long way and It has almost been 12 years!!!" I said....When me and my parents got home I hurriedly grabbed my phone from inside the luggage and texted Jeremy...

Hey Jeremy!!!I've just come home from London...How are you???Did you miss me???We have got to talk!!I hope you weren't busy....

I Hitted Send....Anyways ....Jeremy became my bestest friend...Even though he was famous now..He tried to get in touch with me while I was on London...I haven't seen him in 12 years...Now I don't know what he looks like....But I hope I see him!

    My Parents said I would be continuing school here,in America..In one of the finest and prestigious schools...Tristain Academy...The name was nice though...I thought....

So the day that I should go to school....

I bumped into some guy...

"Sorry.." I said....I looked at his blue sparkling eyes....I said WOW

"Sorry...But what's your name..???" He said....

"I'm Jessica Newton...A new student here...I belong to Class A but I have trouble finding it.... Could you help me ??" I said

"Sure...And By the way Jessica...Don't remember me???"He said

"Wait a minute...Blue spakling eyes???You look familiar..."I said

"That's because you know me Jessica..."He said

"What!!!!???JEREMY!!!!!!Is that you??"I said

"Sure is...WOW you look beautiful!"He said

And he noticed me Blush....

Then He continued..\

"I can't believe we're in the same class Jessica!" He said.....

Then he guided me into the classroom....And what a coincidence he saved a seat for me!!!!!It made my face blush.....

SO at class......

Wait for the next chapter:The Class Project....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Author's Note:

Please VOTE!!!! and especially comment...I can't make more if you don't comment....

By the way...What's your favorite show/Story????Just wondering...

With all due respect,

I made this my own and did not copy anyones work! I own everything..And made this because of my wishful thinking....I hope you don't ignore this note...From me,The author....

And I am informing you all.....That I will be taking suggestions....

PLS STAY TUNED!!!!!AND READ!!!!Thanks!!!

I"ll Be entering this in the Watty awards if I get comments and high number of reads...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!